CONSERVETIVES.

Guest Frank

Guest Frank

From watching sky news this morning with the local elactions, it looks like the conservetives will get back in power in the future..

Does this mean, the you folks over their in the Uk, will get your hare coursing and fox hunting back ect?

From watching sky news this morning with the local elactions, it looks like the conservetives will get back in power in the future..

Does this mean, the you folks over their in the Uk, will get your hare coursing and fox hunting back ect?

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: More chance of getting struck by lightning on the way to pick up my lottery jackpot payout. :clapper::clapper:

Guest little_lloyd

Mr Cameron, Rides our with the heythrop hounds!! And is quite the good friend with their secturty,,If he wishes to keep the friendship and his own sport, He would be stupid to not tp scrap the Act.

The Conservatives have pledged to put the issue of the Hunting Act to a free vote in the Commons. This is where there are no pressures from the Whips and the MP's can act as they see fit. This issue came up in Prime Ministers Questions on Wednesday and Gordon Brown recommended that the House should accept the decision that has already been taken.

If the Conservatives do win the General Election in 2009/10 with a large majority then we may just see a return it all depends on how well the MP's are lobbied and what their own consciences tell them to do.

I wouldnt expect it to be repealed within the first two years of the new government as they will need to show that they are going to do other things first before repealing an old law.

The Conservatives did very well overnight in England and Wales, Labour has had its worst local election defeats for 40 years.

The next interesting result will be the Mayor of London and the London Assembly.

Local Elections are shown to be a indicator of what will happen in Westminster the next time around.

The turnout for yesterday's elections was tragic, talk about a Democratic Deficit with only a national average of 35%.

Liverpool Central only had 9% of its voters turn out to vote. Shocking, and yet they will still moan when things go wrong.

Rant Over you'll be pleased to hear!

Regards

SS

choice = labour party banned hunting, conservative party, whos party leader actively hunts, decision in my eyes is a no brainer?

labour have fecked this country, time to get rid!!!!!!!

Its not just a case of voting Tory, in some cases a vote for the Lib Dems is a better choice where they are the second party of choice.

Not yet a while Frank. These were just local council elections, and when a lot of people are displeased with the government,(hunting, fuel tax, 10% income tax, immigration, Iraq to name a few) they vote to give them a bloody nose in council elections. Unfortunately, they tend to revert to type when a general election is on. I wonder how it would go though, if Brown had the balls to call a general election right now.

choice = labour party banned hunting, conservative party, whos party leader actively hunts, decision in my eyes is a no brainer?

:clapper::clapper: So thats your criteria for a new goverment? no f*****g wonder hunting was banned in the first place!!! Me i care more about my childrens future,id rather swim in my own shite than vote that shower of c***s back in.Cannot believe you people are so blinded by Camerons propaganda,you honestly believe that the tories will repeal the ban. :clapper::clapper: What a f*****g joke. :censored:

Bill..................Education, Education, Education..........................what a load of f*cking lies by that tosser Blair and all that hung around with him :big_boss:

Absolutely everything they touched was fecked up.

We have more rules in our society now than ever before and absolutely no one except the law abiding are held to them :big_boss:

The hunting Bill was a classic where they ignored all Impartial advice given to them, wankers, every last one of them :censored:

Guest manda

i think i am too young to remember anything but labour, and everything is just going downhill (rapidly) i say let cameron in and see what he can do, anything has to be an improvement, and maybe get all these illegal immigrants kicked into touch !!!!!

scott

Guest ROOSTER

:clapper::clapper: So thats your criteria for a new goverment? no f*****g wonder hunting was banned in the first place!!! Me i care more about my childrens future,id rather swim in my own shite than vote that shower of c***s back in.Cannot believe you people are so blinded by Camerons propaganda,you honestly believe that the tories will repeal the ban. :clapper::clapper: What a f*****g joke. :censored:

SO you reckon this load of fannies are better get fecking real. and i aint talking about hunting.

Guest bullterrier

i personally think the first party to bring back hanging again[ if possible ] would get peoples votes because this country needs a good sort out

The one thing you need to ask yourself before voting for labour.....

"Has it got any better in the past decade"???

Problem now is that they cannot blame the tories for the present situation...we are getting taxed now more than ever, the country is a shit-pit full of every other countries undesirables and my taxes are being squandered on these f*ckers that are bleeding our country dry!!!!