ever been shot

i was just thinking last night has anybody on here ever been shot or know of someone who has been shot with an air rifle, and what sought of damage did it do. just interested to know

well be sure it does do damage and it can even kill a good few people have lost there lives over the years so be careful these things hurt it takes just 3ft lb to kill a rabbit and the average airgun is close to

12ft lb

Edited by leeclackster
Guest terrierman94

when i was eight i was shooting my air rifle and i just put the pellet nito my 22 bsa supersport and i accsadently pulled the trigger and it choped throu my thunmb and now i have a big scare on my thumb about 2inches long and i had 12 stichs

This is a blinda for you a few year back id been out with my fn19 that was firing around 26ft anyway my night was cut short because the rain came hard an fast so home i went .Once i was back at home out came my gun cleaning gear an i set about giving my gun a dam good clean as i do every time iv been out .Im stood in the living room talking to the wife while cleaning my gun iv got one hand on top of the silencer the other wiping my gun with an oily rag then "BANG" a fu**ing bisley magnum went straight though my hand an out the living room window i had blood hitting the celing i had a bath towle wrapped around my hand an the blood was pumping up an out not dripping so i went to the A&E told them what id done an i had to have a 5hr operation [bANNED TEXT] i came round and asked them what they had done to my hand .They had took a nerve from one finger split it in half an fixed the nerve that the magnum had ripped out so if i trap one finger in a door i feel it in two fingers which is not ideal seen as im a ground worker so trapping fingers is part of my job :11: so heres leepys top tip never never ever leave your gun loaded as i did :wallbash::wallbash:

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Knew a guy one time. He'd been in a service, in a situation, in a country. It all went off and he and his mates threw themselves into a ditch and started returning fire.

Then he woke up between clean sheets, wondering what in hell was happening.

He'd been struck in the right bicep with a 7.62 out of an AK47. And that's all she wrote. He remembers being in a ditch and letting loose. Then he was in hospital.

It was 'only a flesh wound', but the sheer shock of the impact shut his entire central nervous system down for him. It also left him with a scar that could've blown a good tattoo clean away.

Now, that's what I call 'Having been shot'! :icon_eek:

Guest rexdigger

been shot a few times when i was younger only with airguns the worst one being a nasty hw80 to the arse cheek from about 5 yards away brings a tear to my eye everytime i think of it brought a few laughs afterwards but on a serious note a friend of mine was argueing with his brother lost his rag and shot him in the kneecap docs said another 1mm and he would have bled to death and i can believe that as his jeans turned red in about 10 seconds has a great big scar there now as a reminder just to say its not big its not clever and its only an airgun means nothing

when i was a young loon, i was shooting bunnies with my webley tempest, i spotted a bunnie that was to far out, i popped the air pistol in the top of my trousers and got through the fence, only problem was id knocked the safety on and when i went to pull it out it went off.. it hit me about a inch and a half from the top of my @@@@ .. :icon_redface: had a quick look :icon_eek: off to the doctors to get the pellet removed :icon_redface::thumbdown::icon_redface: it was a bloke that had the pleasure of thaking it out :censored:

Worked as a 'van-lad' delivering confectionary when I was a kid, whilst delivering to a shop in a 'rough' area of the city I was shot in the head by a airgun, luckily it was a fair distance so more the shock and surprise than the impact.

The driver didn't fair to well though, seconds after me he got hit in the back of the neck, carrying a stack of wooden cake trays, he fell forward and knocked himself out, smashed his nose with the fall, feckin blood everywhere.

Police came, turned out to be a kid of about 10 with his dads gun.

when i was a nipper i was at me mates house shootin his dads air rifle in the garden.

we ran out of pellets so we went inside and started shooting cigerette filter tips at his mams clock.

for a laff he shot me in the palm of the hand from point blank range :icon_eek:

my whole arm went dead and i had a bruise the size of a fifty pence.

moral of the story-

if your gona do sommet daft , make sure your the one pullin the trigger :whistling:

Worked as a 'van-lad' delivering confectionary when I was a kid, whilst delivering to a shop in a 'rough' area of the city I was shot in the head by a airgun, luckily it was a fair distance so more the shock and surprise than the impact.

The driver didn't fair to well though, seconds after me he got hit in the back of the neck, carrying a stack of wooden cake trays, he fell forward and knocked himself out, smashed his nose with the fall, feckin blood everywhere.

Police came, turned out to be a kid of about 10 with his dads gun.

years ago my mate shot me in the neck wi his gat gun from obout 4 feet away and the pellet just bounced off, tee hee! that incident convinced me never to ever buy a gat gun. The same guy once leant out of his bedroom window and shot at our mate and hit him in the back of the hand an the pellet went right up into his wrist, and, if he hadn't been giving this tos*er the rods, he'd have been hit in the face! luckily, iv been fortunate enough to learn from a young age that pi**ing around with weapons is NOT big and clever.

I was away a few weeks ago,place called General Santos City,home town of Mannie Pacquiao who was fighting Marquez that day in Las Vegas,the fight was screened live in Gensans cinema,Pacquiao won,the place erupted,great atmosphere.Drunk guy a few streets away celebrated by juggling grenades :clapper: Blew himself and two friends up :icon_eek:

I was away a few weeks ago,place called General Santos City,home town of Mannie Pacquiao who was fighting Marquez that day in Las Vegas,the fight was screened live in Gensans cinema,Pacquiao won,the place erupted,great atmosphere.Drunk guy a few streets away celebrated by juggling grenades :clapper: Blew himself and two friends up :icon_eek:

Thats bloody hilarious :clapper: