NEARLY £8OO !!!!

My jack russel went into labour on saturday afternoon and things just went bad from there! she gave birth to the first pup with out much trouble but unfortunatly it as dead. she then went on trying with the second wich is were it all went bad! she just could not get it out and was trying for a while at which point i thought i needed to help a little and managed to pull it free and this 1 was still alive but was realy struggeling and it passed away about 15 mins later (GUTTED). A this point her contractions just came to a hult after nearly 1hour i rang the vets which told me they could give her an injection which would help her start contracting again. so off i go to the vets and the dog has the needle and i take her home hoping things would start going a bit better. I was wrong!. 2 hours later i was back up the vets and the dog had to have a sersarion (not sure if thats how you spell it) We ended up with 1 pup as the other was deformed. then came the other good news!!! an £800 pound bill but at least the dog came out of it with no problems. weve decided to name the new pup CASH considering he cost us so much of it. :thumbs:

fcuk me 800, well i know chap who brought in his terrier bitch to a vet with the same problem .He only got charged 220 euro is all.Mate i think your getting way overcharged id look into it
it was 105 quid 4 an injection 2 try and make the labour come on strong the injection was only 6 quid it was 99 4 the consultation cus it was emergency vet on a sat night. the op was 626 quid
My jack russel went into labour on saturday afternoon and things just went bad from there! she gave birth to the first pup with out much trouble but unfortunatly it as dead. she then went on trying with the second wich is were it all went bad! she just could not get it out and was trying for a while at which point i thought i needed to help a little and managed to pull it free and this 1 was still alive but was realy struggeling and it passed away about 15 mins later (GUTTED). A this point her contractions just came to a hult after nearly 1hour i rang the vets which told me they could give her an injection which would help her start contracting again. so off i go to the vets and the dog has the needle and i take her home hoping things would start going a bit better. I was wrong!. 2 hours later i was back up the vets and the dog had to have a sersarion (not sure if thats how you spell it) We ended up with 1 pup as the other was deformed. then came the other good news!!! an £800 pound bill but at least the dog came out of it with no problems. weve decided to name the new pup CASH considering he cost us so much of it. :thumbs:
Robbing b*****d
im telling ye buddy something aint right with that price.It would have been different had he saved all the pups ,you wouldn mind paying the money.

To be honest mate i didnt have much choice as she was drained and starting to get a little distressed

i didnt want the worst happening was just glad 2 get it over and done with. ive had a few litters of lurchers and never had a problem. dont think ill bother trying to breed a small dog again

no worry's mate i had the same bill (£800) quid when my lurcher broke it's neck

expensive old game the vets also know what you mean about emergency costs ...

£96 quid just to have a look let alone do anything licence to print money for some

cheers

anton

My Jack Russell (12 years old) had cancer of the kidneys (few years ago now) had treatment and operations for three months at a cost of £400.

You ought to name your remaining pup "Highwayman" seeing as you have been subjected to Highway robbery

fcuk me 800, well i know chap who brought in his terrier bitch to a vet with the same problem .He only got charged 220 euro is all.Mate i think your getting way overcharged id look into it
it was 105 quid 4 an injection 2 try and make the labour come on strong the injection was only 6 quid it was 99 4 the consultation cus it was emergency vet on a sat night. the op was 626 quid

:icon_eek: £626 is totally OTT - I'd be arguing if i were you! I've worked for a few vets and that price is outrageous.

Glad all was well in the end tho. And I think Cash is a perfect name!