Rabbit Snaring

Had a look out today and set a few fence and peg snares with the retired pegandgun... someones got to help him get back into action :laugh:

Covered a 300yd run section...Heres a few random images, might manage a few tommorrow... :unsure:

A fox had been working part of the fenceline, some fresh scat about, probably lose a few to it.... lets see if this catch is still there in the morning....image below.

snare6.jpg

snare4.jpg

snare1.jpg

snare2.jpg

snare5.jpg

snaring6.jpg

snaresnare.jpg

Ime the slim good looking felle with the very slightly balding head and cute arse woodga :wacko: :wacko:

We are popping back out just now to check them and take any yougens or any full grown rabbits out and re-set em.Its a very good time of year to kill rabbits before they numbers go mad again....P@G.....

Had a quick check of the snares before dark to see if any had been knocked during the day, managed 16... Then had a spot of lamping for an hour and a half, peg pulled off a flukey shot, with the scopes set at x3 mag, must check before I leave the house next time :laugh: Hopefully be more in the morning when we check....

IMG_3167.jpg

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3173.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

IMG_3180.jpg

IMG_3185.jpg

Tell ya, I've been in bed all day feeling like shit :laugh: I'm giving up the drink for good now pegandguns fault... :laugh: Finally pulled myself round and went to check the snares before dark, the fenceline was nicely filled all along, I reset as I carried, turning back had 3 that had came back through them... watched the fox in the wood on the opposite side to were we are snaring, another couple of kills taken, could of dropped it with the rifle, probably a vixen, anyway good luck to her....