this site

Guest smashygadge

Guest smashygadge

well ive been a member of this site since march.

and since then have tried to join in with the posts some good some not so good.

i have noticed somones done it before or done it better.

also someone has bigger or someone has better or done it better.

personnally i thought this site would be about helping fellow man.

passing on tips and knowlege but over the space of the last month.i have noticed quite

the opposite.people are too happy to go out off their way to think their better.or pull people down.

instead of trying to help.i always thought you could learn somthing new but here if you dont no,learn somewhere else.so is this forum not what i thought it was supposed to be.

anyone noticed simmilar problems? :whistling::thumbs:

there's always some prick who reckons there cocks 2 inches bigger than yours wherever you go in life pal,

i know what you mean though, thats why i very rarely post anywhere but general section, there are a few genuines about though and there words of wisdom are very usefull, you soon pick up who's for real and who thinks there cocks bigger than yours and just ignore them

:thumbs:

Guest smashygadge
thats true mate but there is a few good ones here willing to offer good sound advise.

iam not saying its everybody i have met say a couple who feel the same like sharing tips

then some just go out and blatently be out and out rude and obnouxous sorry spelling

just wondering if this site is worth the time :thumbs:

Guest smashygadge
there's always some prick who reckons there cocks 2 inches bigger than yours wherever you go in life pal,

i know what you mean though, thats why i very rarely post anywhere but general section, there are a few genuines about though and there words of wisdom are very usefull, you soon pick up who's for real and who thinks there cocks bigger than yours and just ignore them

:thumbs:

yes see your point i think i should try post less and read more thing is somtimes you dont learn unless you ask.and what you say says everything ive been thinking :thumbs:

Guest JohnGalway

In my opinion it is worth the time. As has been said on most sites you'll find those who have big mouths, who'll say they're better than you in everything. I've found it's better to not give these types the time of day, I also think if you let that type dictate to you where you can and can't go on certain forums you're letting them win. I've found those with proper knowledge of a subject will try their best to help you out. Out of genuine interest of keeping alive, and passing on what they do :yes:

The rude ones, the ones who just count kills etc. Those are the ones to avoid ;) Plenty of good members on here :yes:

I don't know what you're looking to find out, but if I can help you with anything let me know.

In my opinion it is worth the time. As has been said on most sites you'll find those who have big mouths, who'll say they're better than you in everything. I've found it's better to not give these types the time of day, I also think if you let that type dictate to you where you can and can't go on certain forums you're letting them win. I've found those with proper knowledge of a subject will try their best to help you out. Out of genuine interest of keeping alive, and passing on what they do :yes:

The rude ones, the ones who just count kills etc. Those are the ones to avoid ;) Plenty of good members on here :yes:

I don't know what you're looking to find out, but if I can help you with anything let me know.

nice one j.g. there is some good on here,but there is the my dog is better than your dog syndrome, just ignore it.
Guest Eamon.Mc

If there is questions you want answered do a search on the forum first you might find what you want in old topics if ya can't find what you are looking for ask on the forum, If you get what you want doing a search first then it avoids all the bullshitters. :thumbs:

Guest smashygadge

reason ive found it ive been doing pest controll now for one year. i no its not alot

but have kept and bred dogs 20.so i no the rights and wrongs with the animal.i thought

this site would be full of helpfull input into learning the sport and the ways things are done.i have known lurcher men and hunting men since a very early age but never found my passion for it untill my later life.i thought it wasnt for me .but it is i love it.so basically ive learnt what i no on my own with a little help from the guy i got my dog of ,and the odd book.thats why i joined this site i thought id hit the jackpot when i found it.thought it would help me threw some points of the hunting way as i do pest controll. also lots of time in the feild me and my dog have learned together,and found this site as much a hinderence too.where i thought it would be full of knowlege.and when i get in a disscusion find people think you or i no nothing as of little experience.but we all have o start somwhere :thumbs:

Guest smashygadge
If there is questions you want answered do a search on the forum first you might find what you want in old topics if ya can't find what you are looking for ask on the forum, If you get what you want doing a search first then it avoids all the bullshitters. :thumbs:

true good piont thx :thumbs:

Guest dog on
thats true mate but there is a few good ones here willing to offer good sound advise.

iam not saying its everybody i have met say a couple who feel the same like sharing tips

then some just go out and blatently be out and out rude and obnouxous sorry spelling

just wondering if this site is worth the time :thumbs:

im new and i know now not to start a post .like the others if i can help just pm me i got a lot of experence in some aspects of field sports iv made my living from it for the past 30 plus years
who reckons there cocks 2 inches bigger than yours

speedlamper your cocks 4 inches long then is it!!! :whistling:

i wish!

only 3.9 :(

thats still 2 inch longer than mine you show off!!

:clapper: