M.O.D.

Guest dog on

Guest dog on

if royalty can use a m.o.d. helecopter to visit friends and girl friends all paid for by the tax payer i was wondering when we can borrow one to go lamping and i am checking that my day to use it wont clash with yours i prefer a night friday night so i can have a lie in on the saturday \\let the royals have a better life than us keep paying tax//

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smashygadge
if royalty can use a m.o.d. helecopter to visit friends and girl friends all paid for by the tax payer i was wondering when we can borrow one to go lamping and i am checking that my day to use it wont clash with yours i prefer a night friday night so i can have a lie in on the saturday \\let the royals have a better life than us keep paying tax//

wont clash mate just pick me up lol :thumbs:

Guest fight the ban

not right is it :thumbdown:

Been justified already mate by theMOD,normal tactical practices,landing in small fields and tight places,so if any of your mates kids fly and fancy popping home for a cuppa................... :whistling:

Guest dog on
And none of us would do the same in their position???.......???

:icon_eek: i know i bloody would.......

them lads are on our side..... :victory::victory:

if you got any more money you dont mind giving away pm me ill have it

Yep..........I am a patriot and a royalist, the Royal family cost peanuts compared to those fecking parasites in the houses of parliment.

We have had a royal family for over a thousand years, hunters one and all.............as Mr D said, they are on our side.

And none of us would do the same in their position???.......???

:icon_eek: i know i bloody would.......

them lads are on our side..... :victory::victory:

if you got any more money you dont mind giving away pm me ill have it

Do YOU pay tax???

then why arnt they using their powers to overthrow the ban like their predesessors would have .only one reason it does not afect them the same way it afects us .their kids can shoot hawks and get away with it

Err.........a little thing called the English civil war.........

Yep..........I am a patriot and a royalist, the Royal family cost peanuts compared to those fecking parasites in the houses of parliment.

We have had a royal family for over a thousand years, hunters one and all.............as Mr D said, they are on our side.

Here here :thumbs:

GENERAL TUFFTY