Right, this is serious...........

Guest WILF

A Team or The Proffesionals..........?

Bond or Flint................?

Airwolf or Nightrider............?

Tricky I know...........but lets see what folk think..........IMHO, you can pretty much judge a man on the 1st question :yes:

Mmmmm tricky, very tricky

First ones a hard one, but I'd go for A-Team then although I'd rather watch the re-runs of The Professional now

Bond, but I'm not a big fan but loved the last film

A camp car driven by a guy ina crap leather jacket or a helicopter flown by a fat old gadgy and a bloke with the dodgiest name on tv (Stringfellow Hawk)......have to go Knightrider..............

Guest JohnGalway
A Team or The Proffesionals..........?

Bond or Flint................?

Airwolf or Nightrider............?

Tricky I know...........but lets see what folk think..........IMHO, you can pretty much judge a man on the 1st question :yes:

A-Team.

Neither, MacGyver would kick both their asses with some wrigleys, duct tape, a swiss army knife and a pair of chopsticks :yes:

Ooooo, both were rubbish :clapper: The General Lee

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I never watched the A team. Don't think I've even heard of the other lot. But The Professionals?! :icon_eek: That's what tv was invented for! (And I read the books. AND I had pretty much the entire set on video! :yes:)

Classic line of all time? Gordon Jackson to Martin Shaw;

" Bodie? But, who in their right mind would Think of going after Bodie alone? ..... The man's an Animal!!! " :clapper::toast::notworthy:

Lewis Collins once came into my local (he was doing some work in the theatre across the road). I can honestly say, the guy just slipped into the bar. Sat quietly on a stool in the corner and studied his drink. None of this staring round the bar, demanding recognition and praise shit from him.

After a bit, someone else came in, approached him and said, " Lewis, we're having a party upstairs, mate. " To which he quietly replied. " Oh, right. " and just as unobtrusively slipped away. F*ckin decent, down to earth bloke :good: