GOOD BITCHES

Guest pip

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Fuzzy Shay knows more than you imagine and is nt easily pleased fromwhat i know of him,although if you read the post 19 digs in a season that is,depending on the style thats not bad going for a ,i imagine a hardish bitch.I only dug 10 to my bitch last season that was her maxed out as she was laid up in between.

Only trying to keep you in the light fuzzy of some genuine terriermen of here.

What part of Ireland,roughly are you from mate? :thumbs:

Tilly owned and bred by Pickaxe, I have only dug 19 off this bitch this season but had some excellent do's she is definately in the top 5 dogs I have ever seen

ONLY 19 DIGS AND IT'S ONE OF THE TOP 5 TERRIERS YOU HAVE SEEN :icon_eek::icon_eek: . TELL ME. WHAT MADE HER ONE OF THE BEST YOU SEEN ???? HOW LONG WERE THE DIGS ?????

il answer for you shay.. go f**k ya self ya dick.. he says HE has dug to it 19 times this season not that the dog has only had 19 full stop.. :wallbash::wallbash: ..

and 19 digs is more than enough to see what a dog is made of.. say from oct to feb( 5 month ) roughly 150 days, so one break through every 7 days, thats not including bolts..... ( so not bad by any standards )

go play with ya ferret rather than f*****g a good thread

I JUST ASKED SHAY A FEW QUESTIONS LADS, NO NEED TO START AN ARGUMENT !!!!! PIP NO OFFENCE TO YOU BUT YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW WHERE IN IRELAND I AM FROM. AND ABIT OF FREE ADVICE, YOU SHOULD WATCH WHAT YOU POST, THIS IS A PUBLIC INTERNET SITE.

SEE FUZZY I RECKON I KNOW WHO YOU ARE,YOU SAID TOO MUCH TO TOO MANY BEFORE YOU APPEARED ON HERE,DON T NEED TO BE A C.S.I TO WORK OUT FROM WHAT YOU VE ALREADY POSTED.

WHAT EXACTLY IS IT YOU RECKON I SHOULD NT HAVE SAID??

I WAS ONLY TRYING TO BE POLITE AND GIVE YOU THE HEADS UP ON LADS LIKE SHAY ETC WHO DIG REGULARLY AND PROPERLY.

Edited by pip

Thats a cracking looking bitch too lonedigga,do you mind me asking what happened to the bitches,if any she produced> :thumbs:

Something starnge happen to this thread,something missing or is it me?

Something starnge happen to this thread,something missing or is it me?

well a mod. has tried to delete some posts it woud seem,but those same posts are still to be seen through quotes elsewhere.looks a hell of a mess now,maybe it was done by a beginner,L plate mod. lol

Can t find any trace of that member,maybe mod not so slow,or said member threw the toys out?

not doing as much as i should with them mate.but when asked the question they are doing it.had a call out last week and the bitch in picture was dug after 3 1/2 hours and she never stopped baying the whole time.need to work them more when i get the chance.

unfortunately what bitches she bred where only suitable for light work,so i never kept any.The old dog i've got now is out of her by a dog supposedly from Bucks lines and i have a couple of young dogs here by my dog out of mates bitches.Also i'm hoping to put him over his daughter that belongs to a mate this year..

IS THE OLD BITCH IN THE PHOTO ALIVE,THATS A GOOD IDEA I RECKON PUTTING HIM OVER HIS DAUGHTER,ALL THE BEST MATE KEEP US POSTED.

ALSO SOME NICE TERRIERS THERE MOUSE AND MH,GOOD TO HEAR OF EM DOING DECENT TIMES.