HI UP FOR SALE IS A BRAND NEW ONE PIECE GHILLE SUIT THIS IS QUITE BIG I WOULD SAY LARGE TO EXTRA LARGE IT COMES WITH A FEW SPARE WOOL BITS AND FIRE-PROOF CRYSTALS WHICH YOU WATER DOWN AND SPRAY THE SUIT WITH,

THESE ARE STILL USED BY THE ARMY TODAY (i think) THEY NORMALY RETAIL FOR ABOUT £140 BUT IM OPEN TO SERIOUS OFFERS BUYER TO PAY POSTAGE WHICH SHOULD BE ABOUT £10 ANY QUESTIONS I WILL TRY TO ANSWER THANKS ANTHONY

post-7748-1207760708_thumb.jpg

Guest deerman
HI UP FOR SALE IS A BRAND NEW ONE PIECE GHILLE SUIT THIS IS QUITE BIG I WOULD SAY LARGE TO EXTRA LARGE IT COMES WITH A FEW SPARE WOOL BITS AND FIRE-PROOF CRYSTALS WHICH YOU WATER DOWN AND SPRAY THE SUIT WITH,

THESE ARE STILL USED BY THE ARMY TODAY (i think) THEY NORMALY RETAIL FOR ABOUT £140 BUT IM OPEN TO SERIOUS OFFERS BUYER TO PAY POSTAGE WHICH SHOULD BE ABOUT £10 ANY QUESTIONS I WILL TRY TO ANSWER THANKS ANTHONY

post-7748-1207760708_thumb.jpg army dont use these mate

Ghillie suits are still used by snipers although sorry to say this but it's not a good example of one, also a ghillie suit is mainly made up from the vegitation wear you are likely to want to be conclealed.

ghillie-suit.jpg

Edited by Rhodey

that suite is a very bad example ..... to much purples blues and light greens ... also the wool will become very heavy when wet and will catch on everything from bramble to fences to pine needles .... after an houre out you will be dragging half the wood behind you .... chuck it on the fire mate ..........

Ghillie suits are still used by snipers although sorry to say this but it's not a good example of one, also a ghillie suit is mainly made up from the vegitation wear you are likely to want to be conclealed.

ghillie-suit.jpg

Ah takes me back to the day............. ;)