something weird

went out to the ferrets today and opend the bedroom door, my hob came straigh out onto my knee, but my jill who is ormaly the 1st out was just laid under blanket, so i picked her up and she was completly limp and i could feel no heart beat, i took her inside and we all though she was dead :cry: a minute or so later she yawned streched and wide awake sniffing around :blink: and has been fine all day. this is the 1st time this has happend as far as i know, it may have happend when i have not been there and she has come around..

think ill get her down to the vets

anyone have a clue what has happend here because im stumped :icon_eek:

cheers all paddy :thumbs:

went out to the ferrets today and opend the bedroom door, my hob came straigh out onto my knee, but my jill who is ormaly the 1st out was just laid under blanket, so i picked her up and she was completly limp and i could feel no heart beat, i took her inside and we all though she was dead :cry: a minute or so later she yawned streched and wide awake sniffing around :blink: and has been fine all day. this is the 1st time this has happend as far as i know, it may have happend when i have not been there and she has come around..

It scares the shit out of you dont it :laugh: some people call it dead ferret syndrome :laugh:

Guest Magwitch

some ferrets go into very deep sleep, one of my jills does it, don't worry mate its normal.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Someone once wrote that the mustelids sleep deeper than any other animal. Simply because they fear no other animal.

I think there's probably quite a lot in that :yes:

this is my silver jill doing her walk up routine!takes her at keast ten mins to realise im there,get up,stretch,yawn,stretch some more then get to the door! definately a deep sleeper!lol :blink:

post-9329-1207449972_thumb.jpg