Had this stuffed after jack russal had it!!

Guest BIG FRANK

Guest BIG FRANK

HI GUYS JUST WANTING TO SHARE THIS WITH YA!

DOG HAD. THIS ITS THE FIRST TIME IVE SEEN ONE SO I HAD IT STUFFED.

KEG ON THIS SITE DID IT FOR ME IT ONLY COST £40 I LOVE IT!

IF YOUVE GOT ANY THING YOU WANT TO KEEP AND REMEMBER WHY NOT GET IT DONE IN THIS WAY!

I.M. KEG FOR DETAILS.............. :victory:

post-10329-1207391687_thumb.jpg

Guest BIG FRANK
im looking bigger next time keg said he can do anything,.......wouldn't :toast: mind a fox with its cubs!!

Just outta interest, how much would a job like that cost?

I PHONED HIM MATE AND HE SAID ABOUT £100 AND THATS MOUNTED ON A PLAQUE THE LOT ( THIS GUY NOWS HIS SHIT LADS I.M.HIM OR CALL THIS NUMBER)......07799806627......MENTION BIGFRANK AND HE WILL KNOW WERE YOU SEEN HIS NUMBER........ :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

im looking bigger next time keg said he can do anything,.......wouldn't :toast: mind a fox with its cubs!!

Just outta interest, how much would a job like that cost?

I PHONED HIM MATE AND HE SAID ABOUT £100 AND THATS MOUNTED ON A PLAQUE THE LOT ( THIS GUY NOWS HIS SHIT LADS I.M.HIM OR CALL THIS NUMBER)......07799806627......MENTION BIGFRANK AND HE WILL KNOW WERE YOU SEEN HIS NUMBER........ :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

had loads of taxidermy off keg he does a good job and his prices are really goodbeen useing him for a few years now and wouldnt go anywhere else cos they just take ya pants down with there prices so ifyour thinking of having something done give him a ring and he will sort it for you

when i die i want to be taxidermed, looking mean and holding my favorite sawn off shot gun,i will be placed at the foot of our bed,so if/when the mrs gets a new fella theres somthing to put him off his stride.. :victory::victory::victory:

Guest bullterrier
when i die i want to be taxidermed, looking mean and holding my favorite sawn off shot gun,i will be placed at the foot of our bed,so if/when the mrs gets a new fella theres somthing to put him off his stride.. :victory::victory::victory:

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest BIG FRANK

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:you cracked me up woz......

Edited by BIG FRANK