th red arrows banned

Guest bullterrier

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who can't appreciate a full on "how to wring the max from it", display by the Reds has no frigging soul in my opinion.

Leveler is right though, the invites for the opening ceremonies have yet to be sent. The Reds could be there yet.

the red arrows are shite anyway, thought the RAF were there to protect the country, not entertain it

you obviously are a silly little boy with no knowledge of the armed forces or what role they play both in war or peacetime, the british RAF are the best aviators in the world .... forget fighter school based in lipetsk west which trains the best MIG fighter pilots .... or mirimar the home of the american top guns the best of the best in the world come from britain ... granted the yanks come a close second BUT only because of the money they have to spend on technology ... if they had to fly by the seat of their pants because their instruments whent down they would be a poor second the the RAF .... the red devils do a fantastic job in promoting the RAF and the british power in the skys ... they are the number one air display team ........ speedlamper you really need to get out and live a littkle learn about the world then come back on here with a more i8nformed opinion instead of talking shite ............

the red arrows are shite anyway, thought the RAF were there to protect the country, not entertain it

you obviously are a silly little boy with no knowledge of the armed forces or what role they play both in war or peacetime, the british RAF are the best aviators in the world .... forget fighter school based in lipetsk west which trains the best MIG fighter pilots .... or mirimar the home of the american top guns the best of the best in the world come from britain ... granted the yanks come a close second BUT only because of the money they have to spend on technology ... if they had to fly by the seat of their pants because their instruments whent down they would be a poor second the the RAF .... the red devils do a fantastic job in promoting the RAF and the british power in the skys ... they are the number one air display team ........ speedlamper you really need to get out and live a littkle learn about the world then come back on here with a more i8nformed opinion instead of talking shite ............

you got thing for pilots or somethings? what your saying is the red arrows should fly at the games to show the world there not a force to be reckoned with?? im sure they are the best pilots in the world but so what? the point im making which im sure you've missed is the red arrows have appeared all over britain for the past god knows how long and there boring, same old crap over and over, its time for something new,

:wankerzo4:

:feck:

oh and im not little

Edited by speedlamper

Really? and you could fly better ? and defending the country doesn,t entail recruiting new pilots? So are the red arrows the best arobatic flying team in the world? or are they SHITE? answers please!

Really? and you could fly better ? and defending the country doesn,t entail recruiting new pilots? So are the red arrows the best arobatic flying team in the world? or are they SHITE? answers please!

the red arrows display team are shite not the pilots who happen to be in the armed forces and shouldnt the best in world actually be doing there job defending the country and flying in wars or does that not need doing on saturdays when there down the local fete,

i wonder what percentage of our taxes pay for this, how much can flying 10 fighter planes 80 times a year cost?

you got thing for pilots or somethings? what your saying is the red arrows should fly at the games to show the world there not a force to be reckoned with?? im sure they are the best pilots in the world but so what? the point im making which im sure you've missed is the red arrows have appeared all over britain for the past god knows how long and there boring, same old crap over and over, its time for something new,

:wankerzo4:

oh and im not little

you are obviously a fecking retard ... where did i say quote ''what your saying is the red arrows should fly at the games to show the world there not a force to be reckoned with??'' the opening ceromany is beamed into millions of housholds all over the world most of which have never seen the red arrows or know nothing about them ... the whole point of the opening ceromony apart from promoting the games is to promote the country that is hosting them ... the red arrows are uniqe to this country and so should be involved in the opening ceromany .... oh and by the way i couldnt give a feck whether you are a midget or a giant fools come in all sizes :D ..........

well if were getting personal your obviously a cock sucking faggot with a thing for pilots,

you said in a previous post the red arrows promoted the raf, why would an armed force need promoting? its not like there a brand name, your right on one thing the opening ceromonary is to promote the games and host country but not with the military

Un chuffing believeable, that you S.L should knock what IS truely a great Embassador for All That is Great In Britian, Most pilots have served in Far off shores which i dont think i need to go into. as for the Cost i would sooner pay for THEM than Hooligans and waste of spacers causing MUCH more cost to us then they ever will. I am priviliged to watch them train and fly Most days, right above My Head :victory: and on return from display their victorius return is ALWAYS a fly past!!! :clapper: oh and BTW since when have you seen 10 fly ?????? in any SINGLE display

Yes there are 10 But you who SEEM to know so much......... should Know :whistling:

sorry i do apolagise.. 9!

the point im making which you all seem to have missed is the olympic games is a international sporting event where many countries come together to compete and shouldnt be used as a chance to flex our muscles and say look what our pilots can do, dont f**k with us

you obviuosly are a fecking clown .... when you have stopped growing spots and are old enough to shave then come back on here and try and hold a constructive arguement about a subject you know something about ... that wont be about anything to do with the millitary as you are obviously clueless and it certainly wont be about anything hunting related as 99% of the posts you have started are in general talk ...............

Edited by socks
sorry i do apolagise.. 9!

the point im making which you all seem to have missed is the olympic games is a international sporting event where many countries come together to compete and shouldnt be used as a chance to flex our muscles and say look what our pilots can do, dont f**k with us

do you honestly think that britain needs to show the world anything about their millitary prowess with the ongoing conflicts in iraq and afghanistan ??? i think not ............