hi am sellin my bullx lurcher she works realy good on the lamp and takes all heres some pics ther are not the best pics tho
if its that good and 3 years old why sell it

:hmm: thats what i can not under stand if the dog is any good you must have mates what would take it off you no one gets rid of a dog that age if any good :no:

coz am movein house and ant goin 2 have the space and all ma pals that are in 2 dogs have 2 or 3 dogs if she dont sell a will keep her will just have 2 make roon

hi am sellin my bullx lurcher she works realy good on the lamp and takes all heres some pics ther are not the best pics tho

:hmm: thats what i can not under stand if the dog is any good you must have mates what would take it off you no one gets rid of a dog that age if any good :no:

coz am movein house and ant goin 2 have the space and all ma pals that are in 2 dogs have 2 or 3 dogs if she dont sell a will keep her will just have 2 make roon

well sorry mate money dose not come in to it were i come from i would rather see it go to a good working home for free if i turned round and said i was getting rid of any dogs i would be able to get rid in 5 mins to good lads and no dosh would ghange hands not getting on your case mate just dose not seem right you should offer a trial it might

"Not getting on your case" Of course you're getting on his case,what else is it you're doing. :wallbash:

If you are not interested in his dog why post? Does he have to ask your permission to sell his own dog. :doh:

As for a mate getting it,not everyone goes out mob handed.I keep myself to myself,only one lad who's interested in lurchers has seen my bitch run and he's got a lurcher.So a mate getting it isn't always an option.

Hope you find a home for it Morgan. :thumbs:

well sorry mate money dose not come in to it were i come from i would rather see it go to a good working home for free if i turned round and said i was getting rid of any dogs i would be able to get rid in 5 mins to good lads and no dosh would ghange hands not getting on your case mate just dose not seem right you should offer a trial it might

"Not getting on your case" Of course you're getting on his case,what else is it you're doing. :wallbash:

If you are not interested in his dog why post? Does he have to ask your permission to sell his own dog. :doh:

As for a mate getting it,not everyone goes out mob handed.I keep myself to myself,only one lad who's interested in lurchers has seen my bitch run and he's got a lurcher.So a mate getting it isn't always an option.

ur in dumfries dont u ken an1 for it mate

I've been out with the dog many a night, and she's a crackin dog a house move does force sale as I know the lad. I would take the dog no probs but unfortunately I aint got the space as I've 3 dogs at the moment. I'll gie u a bell the morra morgan

who the f**k are you his father sounds to me like some one getting rid of some thing thats cocked :angry: :wankerzo4:

No I'm not his father,I don't even know the lad.

A better question might be,who the feck are you?

You've been a member all of 5 or 6 weeks with 40 odd posts and in most of them you are being a twat. :doh:

Just have a look through the thread you started about "lamping with hawks".You talk some guff pal,but when you realised it you came back on blaming the :drink: .If the drink makes you a bullshitter give it a miss. :no:

You are going to be busy if you are going to have a go at every thread that has a dog for sale in it.