women in chat

Guest traceyg

Its a common interest between all of us in some form or another, my main interest is hunting woth hounds but I am learning a lot from the lurcher section of this and other forums. I just couldn't talk about one thing constantly no matter how passionate I am about it, some light relief and banter is always good. It'd be like going down the pub and only taling about one thing all night with your mates otherwise. :laugh:

I might venture into chat one of these days although I might get accused of leading some astray. :laugh: :laugh:

i'd like some light relief if its going missie..........................................................................

............................. :icon_redface::icon_eek::laugh::laugh:

Astray who could possibly think such a thing of you, your :angel: i think................ :blink: but then again i've been wrong before............. :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like some light relief if its going missie..........................................................................

............................. :icon_redface::icon_eek::laugh::laugh:

Astray who could possibly think such a thing of you, your :angel: i think................ :blink: but then again i've been wrong before............. :laugh::laugh:

Behave Snaps! :laugh:

I don't lead astray, i'm a sweet girl I just have my moments. :angel:

I've never been in chat but what should it matter if the girls go off on thier own tangent?

I've made some great friends through the forums that I use that I wouldn't have met otherwise both male and female and its always good to meet others with the same type of interests.

Does chat always have to be about hunting etc though?! Surely you don't always talk to work mates about work etc? Its good to have some variation and a bit of banter! :thumbs:

i think theres a good few, new people to this site and are keen to talk dogs etc 24/7 but i just leave i'm not saying they are wrong but it's not my cuppa so leave more than likely straight away, i'm a hunting nut, i'll be the first to admit it, but i couldn't talk about it all evening, surely to help some one out yes,

As kay will admit we used to play the sweet game. think of a nice sweet from your past or present,

was good fun too.............cola cubes.............oh sorry.....

the craic will get going if we just linger till the newbies get to know the old codgers, and hey presto fun again, but you need to know that nice dog for 15 mins is not intresting.......................................... :wallbash:

So have a nice evening and i may just talk to you in chat later........................... :thumbs:

Oh the sweet game :laugh:

i'm just after devouring a cream egg there, kay hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. how do you eat yours............ :laugh::laugh:

I shove it all in :laugh:

:no::no::no: that's just a waste of a good cream egg. :D

well i must admit i usually regret doing it :laugh:

just like your views on women in chat .As there isn't a lot off us .i love a good laugh in chat i see it as all harmless banter and a way to meet new friends . but do others see it different just because we don't talk about dogs and hunting all the time.Don't get me wrong i love to natter about my dogs ect .

but with some pms ive received from (newbies and young kids ) some people think its a dating site . i have met some really great people in chat and hope to meet more but please lets keep it all and harmless. and have more fun and laughter in there and maybe a bit more female support :whistling: :whistling:

untitled.jpg

I agree entirely with your sentiments Tracey.........i know of quite a few women members that will no longer go into chat because of the constant sexual harrassment form certain quarters. There's having a laugh and a bit of banter which is fine, but certain people put no useful input in to chat whatsover.......merely using it as a place to publicly air their own hormonal inadequacies.........When women get to the point where they feel uncomfortable with the unwanted attentions,

then this becomes verbal bullying in my opinion. There are some great girls on this site who have plenty of valuable contributions to make in the various discussions, and i think they deserve to be treated with the same courtesy and respect as everyone else.

I'll get down from my soap-box now ;)

Rolfe.

Guest traceyg
just like your views on women in chat .As there isn't a lot off us .i love a good laugh in chat i see it as all harmless banter and a way to meet new friends . but do others see it different just because we don't talk about dogs and hunting all the time.Don't get me wrong i love to natter about my dogs ect .

but with some pms ive received from (newbies and young kids ) some people think its a dating site . i have met some really great people in chat and hope to meet more but please lets keep it all and harmless. and have more fun and laughter in there and maybe a bit more female support :whistling: :whistling:

untitled.jpg

I agree entirely with your sentiments Tracey.........i know of quite a few women members that will no longer go into chat because of the constant sexual harrassment form certain quarters. There's having a laugh and a bit of banter which is fine, but certain people put no useful input in to chat whatsover.......merely using it as a place to publicly air their own hormonal inadequacies.........When women get to the point where they feel uncomfortable with the unwanted attentions,

then this becomes verbal bullying in my opinion. There are some great girls on this site who have plenty of valuable contributions to make in the various discussions, and i think they deserve to be treated with the same courtesy and respect as everyone else.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I'll get down from my soap-box now ;)

Rolfe.

rolfe your a star you always hit the nail on the head :notworthy: :notworthy:

i'm just after devouring a cream egg there, kay hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. how do you eat yours............ :laugh::laugh:

I shove it all in :laugh:

:icon_eek: That's my type of girl! :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: thats made me laugh thanks i needed a laugh :laugh: