feeling sorry for myself !!!

Guest little lurcher

Guest little lurcher

guess im just after some sympathy really :icon_redface: , my collarbone has given me problems for years after a break from a motorbike accident then various horse accidents on top, well its blooming gone proper this time , its in 3 places now and i see the surgeon wed morn to discuss surgery i should have had 15 yr ago!!! i have delayed the surgery as at the time it would have meant 3 mths in a race and with a disabled son and on my own it wasnt practical , as well as the horses and dogs ? well i have no choice now , however as explained to me last night at the hospital medicine has moved on in 15 yrs and really i was shoving my head in the sand :icon_redface:

well , better get on and sort the 12 dogs !!! no rest for the wicked lol :tongue2:

good luck mate..I broke my ankle and had 6 terriers and 2 lurchers at the time had to go lamping in slippers bloody sodding everywhere and ratting in them... picked a few easy shallow earths even that i could punch through the earth with the spade rather than stand on it but feck me it was annoying..........

good luck LL, we're in the horse job so also suffer alot of broken bones (especially collar bones). if it's any consolation a friend of mine had a collar bone op where they took the end off and left it floating,it was a complete success and has been no problem since (must be ten years ago now) anyway keep us all up to date with your progress. whip

Sorry to hear that LL.....get it sorted ready for serious ferreting later in the year to get some weight off your pampered hobs. Hope all goes well and you are back to normal very soon....!

With Best Wishes

Rolfe.

Guest little lurcher
Sorry to hear that LL.....get it sorted ready for serious ferreting later in the year to get some weight off your pampered hobs. Hope all goes well and you are back to normal very soon....!

With Best Wishes

Rolfe.

my hobs pampered!!!! a vicious rumour lol!!!! got 1 good arm so doubt ill slow down too much :whistling:

im a great big scaredy cat when it comes to ops etc hate doctors too , and dont even start me on the dentist lol , bit worried about not being able to drive got shows coming up which i cant miss with the italians and the whippets, and how will i get to game fairs!!!! :tongue2:

I had shoulder surgery on a dislocated shoulder (slightly different injury i know) in 1995 and since then it has been fine. I've been able to play rugby without any problems.

Get it sorted the surgery now is even better than then.

Good luck.

Aled

I sympathise Little Lurcher! Ouch!

I'm notoriously accident prone but none of my more serious ones have been to do with horses, mostly daft accidents that could've been avoided! :laugh:

Good luck with the surgery, hope you get it all sorted out. :thumbs: