how to save petrol

The British Solution to Save Petrol

Brown wants us to cut the amount of petrol we use......

The best way to stop using so much petrol is to deport 3 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 3 million less people using our petrol. The price of petrol would come down.....

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the Channel....

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the Channel, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq ...

Tell him if he wants to come to Britain then he must serve a tour in the military....

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it.....

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.....

He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal resident..... .

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the s trying to make a better life for themselves.. .....

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo.....

Problem solved.....

If you think this is a good solution to both the problems, LET ME NO AND I,LL GIVE MR BROWN A RING.

:gunsmilie:

when i run the country, theres a job for you mate.

Immigration and defence minister! :gunsmilie:

sounds a bit like the french foreign legion, also it would ensure new immigrants speak english as they would have to learn.

On a serious note they now call the British army the foreign legion in some parts, over a quater of serving army personell are foreign born, south africans, carribeans and some african countries all join as well as the gurkha's etc...

sounds a bit like the french foreign legion, also it would ensure new immigrants speak english as they would have to learn.

On a serious note they now call the British army the foreign legion in some parts, over a quater of serving army personell are foreign born, south africans, carribeans and some african countries all join as well as the gurkha's etc...

Who refers to the british army as the foreign legion??? Ihave never heard of it as such??

Do you mean those foreign born who were part of the commonwealth, Aussies, gurkhas, Canuks, Various african countries..Yes there are a lot of Zimbabweans and SA..But Here is the bite..Without them they would be screwed..The average british lad goes through a piss easy selection process for the amy..The nepalese one is very very different..In fact I would doubt 10% of our recruits would pass it..Plus the Gurkhas get absolutely thrashed in basic by their instructors..as they all stay in the same troop and regiments..

Just to say..For all the backslapping and hooraying about making immigrants join the army..

1/ Why would the army want them???

2/ Why should the army show them how to fight, show drills procedures etc??? It would be a security disaster???

3/ National service..Bring it back?? Who would you rather have watching your back? someone spending a 2 year engagement wishing it away? or a lad who wants to soldier, regardless of pay, Outside influences and conditions..

Sick to death of people using the military as the answer to everything..

Who refers to the british army as the foreign legion??? Ihave never heard of it as such??

Do you mean those foreign born who were part of the commonwealth, Aussies, gurkhas, Canuks, Various african countries..Yes there are a lot of Zimbabweans and SA..But Here is the bite..Without them they would be screwed..The average british lad goes through a piss easy selection process for the amy..The nepalese one is very very different..In fact I would doubt 10% of our recruits would pass it..Plus the Gurkhas get absolutely thrashed in basic by their instructors..as they all stay in the same troop and regiments..

Just to say..For all the backslapping and hooraying about making immigrants join the army..

2/ Why should the army show them how to fight, show drills procedures etc??? It would be a security disaster???

3/ National service..Bring it back?? Who would you rather have watching your back? someone spending a 2 year engagement wishing it away? or a lad who wants to soldier, regardless of pay, Outside influences and conditions..

read the article i put a link up to

i wasn't having a go and anyone who goes to war on our behalf and has to work hard to do so, deserves our applause.

I think you are taking this too seriously, the lad was having a laugh, he was putting several recent political issues together and in a flippant way came up with a suggestion to solve all of them

the issues i understood were, immigration, getting the army out of iraq, army recruitment, petrol pricing/saving petrol, greenhouse gases and possibly others

i took it as a joke...Laugh and join in

read the article i put a link up to

i wasn't having a go and anyone who goes to war on our behalf and has to work hard to do so, deserves our applause.

I think you are taking this too seriously, the lad was having a laugh, he was putting several recent political issues together and in a flippant way came up with a suggestion to solve all of them

the issues i understood were, immigration, getting the army out of iraq, army recruitment, petrol pricing/saving petrol, greenhouse gases and possibly others

i took it as a joke...Laugh and join in

Hear Hear, Compo :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Some people, take everything too literal, :doh::hmm::wallbash: i took it the same as you, tounge in cheek. :good: