MARKBRICK1

Guest dog on
i came on here to see what mark was up to only to find your twin brother having a pop at me u do what you fcking like if it keeps you happy it dont bother me i am enjoying every minute of it .untill you and the whisp .stop involving me i will continue .didnt you mention something about kitchen and heat

LOL funny i thought it was you having a pop again, and i love a warm kitchen.

acting like a woman its no wonder you like a kitchen

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

feck me have you lot still not worked out who has the biggest co@k yet...

theres a few people on this forum that id bet catch more game with there dog / dogs that most of you lot thats been regularly involved in this thread.. the difference being is there not bothered what the next man thinks of the abilitys of his dog, because they know that its more than capable of filling more than its share of the seasons bag.. and at the end of the day thats all that matters, the fact that the person who feeds and kennels it is happy then who really give a flying fu@k if the next man thinks its shit,or that theres is better...

this thread is a bit like watching my dog chace its tail , round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round, and round we go

alimac if these sites were just about hunting i would be a happy soul as fishing, hunting is what i do , and ive never wanted to do much else but these comps have opened my eyes to al the liars , eejits to the comp world , and the so called hunting life , 90 percent have never lived the hunting life some through no fault of there own others its not realy for them with the laws etc i have, but guys like my self well they are getting rarer as the laws get more unjust,,alimac i do catch loads of game and at one time real loads as we had a few butchers who bought all game dogged shot whatever , but its getting harder and you have to diversify to make a cion at the game harvesting etc and a good dog is a good dog as anyone with expierence should no to me a dogs has to pull a roe catch hares a bit ferreting and if needed catch a fox ,whos been killing chickens or something along these lines of pestcontrol

Guest markbrick1
a good big un will always beat a good little un imo.

ive seen this quoted to death over the years, and i still dont believe it to be absolutly true.

ok were back on track i agree jacob,i dont think for one minute its better to have a good big one over a good little one,little i say 21 to 23 big 26 to 28,no way unless its for other stuff pr ban were talking rabbit hare and fox with the odd roe thrown in,pre ban, disadvantages of big ones out way there advantages especally now,mark

marky we will find out next season, as we have had this discussion on another board, and as long as in the mean time you dont convince me your too much of a tit to invite up,we will see how a big dog (27" compares to a little dog 21") as an allrounder and as a rabbit dog we will try it all, no competition or hard feelings just a bit of banter and fun ;)

to much of a tit to invite :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: ive said it a load of times,i dont take these internet sites serious,no doubt i work my dogs,if harder then you are not as hard,doesnt really matter,when i walk out with people i have never failed to get on,i once took these sites serious,but i cooled down, now i must admit though its my nu 1 house interest nowadays no tele for me are anything i sit are stand in my pool room playin pool awaitin a reply on a topic with jack johnson playin softly in the background :clapper::clapper: but serious jack if the invite is there i will come up if its not i will save puttin 1600 miles on my truck,mark

joe it goes with the territoryand iif ass holes want to play games with seruois kind of guys wel they have to take it on the chin joe im veryseruois about huntingvwith dogs and well cant stand assholes who play at it mate, ive traveled far in the hunting fishing game joe and met some very intresting people but all in all i wished i got back what ive put into it on these comps you get very little back from what you put in im afraid hence the reason i go on i wouldnt own a comp if it was not for biz etc and im not a tv fan unless nature footie and boxing etc so i lke trying to meet people on the same wave lenth but its wearing thin im afraid althe best

Guest dog on
Whin anyone observing this topic or any of your posts for that matter can clearly see that you crow louder than most on this site. No offence intended just a observation.
a fcking good observation
joe it goes with the territoryand iif ass holes want to play games with seruois kind of guys wel they have to take it on the chin joe im veryseruois about huntingvwith dogs and well cant stand assholes who play at it mate, ive traveled far in the hunting fishing game joe and met some very intresting people but all in all i wished i got back what ive put into it on these comps you get very little back from what you put in im afraid hence the reason i go on i wouldnt own a comp if it was not for biz etc and im not a tv fan unless nature footie and boxing etc so i lke trying to meet people on the same wave lenth but its wearing thin im afraid althe best

wished you got back what you put in to these comps ??? ... what exactly have you put in ??? ... apart from telling everybody how great you are at hunting fishing etc and how great your dogs are etc and how 95% of people on here are pretenders and jokers etc i dont see you have put feck all in ... go and join a band whin because by feck you can blow your own trumpet ...........

mark any failures the best thing is to give them if poss to a less demanding home only way buddy, socks being very honest i dont realy crow loud ,its just how it is and i wouldnt ever say what i couldnt back up , tommorow im away very early first lite a look at some big land with the young saluk cross then later a spot of rabbiting and then start makeing nets or munting them for its getting that time and the next good quite nite ill try along an estuary on a nite time tide,all people hunt diffrently fish diffrently its just part of life for some people , who have been brought up in semi rural mining villages next to the coast , i do like a wind up sometimes ,but when at the game a very diffrent guy and pretty dead pan as well its pretty ilegal so you have to take it seruios were as years ago they never had wildlife police officers lots of do gooders and bailifes etcmobile phones , all the best

so if a dog doesnt make the grade you are obviously blaming the dog and pass it on to a '' less demanding home '' ... have you ever thought that maybe the dog was pushed to hard as a pup ??? wasnt entered quite right for that particular dog ??? just took longer to mature ??? or a whole hoste of other reasons ... you really need to climb down off your high horse ... you are making out that you are the ultimate dog trainer and the only guy on this site that does any real hunting !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest markbrick1

i have passed one adult dog in my life on,to this day i cant say are answer why,the person is on here he paid next to nothing for her,and i would have her back tomorrow,i think it was a fustrating time in my life,i wanted to give them all the same amount of work but didnt,why i passed her on and not her sister i dont know,maybe i was totally wrong,but like i say she can come back tomorrow,the lad was puttin up 23 rabbits out of 25 not bad for a 19 inch bitch,mark

Guest markbrick1
i have passed one adult dog in my life on,to this day i cant say are answer why,the person is on here he paid next to nothing for her,and i would have her back tomorrow,i think it was a fustrating time in my life,i wanted to give them all the same amount of work but didnt,why i passed her on and not her sister i dont know,maybe i was totally wrong,but like i say she can come back tomorrow,the lad was puttin up 23 rabbits out of 25 not bad for a 19 inch bitch,mark

and just then people dont read it wrong no way her sister are any of my dogs would go,unless they were crap and then i would place them in a un working home,i think its 50% on the owner as well as the dog,mark