MARKBRICK1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are you and whin brothers because sometimes it is hard to make sense of the things you write .now why dont you leave this alone and let mark have his thread back because it is geting us knowere
don't know could be LOL ok back to marks thread . anyone else besides bob going to take up marks challenge, don't think he would run for pink slips tho as anything can happen to a dog on a run no mater how good a dog it is.

MUSH,A CHALLANGE WAS SENT TO A FEW WHO SLATED ME AND MY SHOW DOGS :whistling: ,IT WAS MADE REGARDING A TRIP WHAT I MADE UP COUNTRY A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO,IT TOOK ME 5 DAYS AFTER THE TRIP TO GET BACK HOME TO EXCESS A COMPUTER AND BY THIS TIME THERE WAS SEVERAL PEOPLE ON ABOUT MY DOG THAT JACKED,RIGHTLY ARE WRONGLY I PUT UP A CHALLANGE TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO WISHED TO BE LITTLE ME AND MY DOGS,BOB WAS NOT ONE OF THEM,AND NOT ONE CAME FORWARD AND TOOK THE CHALLANGE,IN MY BOOK THERE ALL MOUTH AND I PROVED IT,NOW BOB SAID HE WOULD LIKE A RUN OUT OF WHICH I EXCEPTED OF COARSE AND NOW IT HAS GONE TO FREINDLY PMS,BUT TO THOSE WHO CLAIMED AND SAID MY DOG JACKED THE OFFER IS THERE,THEY WONT TAKE IT CAUSE THEY KNOW I WILL TURN UP,AND AGAIN TO FILL YOU IN ABOUT THE FENS 2 WEEKS BEFORE I WENT I WAS GETTIN PMS CALLIN ME A LANCASHIRE REJECT THEN ON A PUBLIC FORUM I GOT A INVITE BY THE PERSON WHO HOUNDED ME WITH INSULTS,NOW WHAT WOULD YOU DO??????????I TOOK IT,OF COARSE THEY WANTED ME TO LOOK STUPID,MAKE MY LITTLE DOGS JACK,ARE NOT CATCH,WELL THEY WERE WRONG,WHY WHEN IT TOOK ME TILL TUESDAY FROM THURSDAY WAS THERE NO TOPIC UP OF THE RESULT OF WHAT HAPPENED???????MOST PEOPLE WOULD OF DONE????SO THAT IS THE PEOPLE I THREW THE CHALLANGE OUT TO THE ONES WHO SLATED AND LIED ABOUT ME,MARK

You STILL going on about that :clapper:

For the record,your dog didn't jack :no:

Wanted to make YOU look stupid..............hardly a challenge :clapper:

I gave you a two good days out, if i wanted to make your dogs look silly i would NOT have taken you there, believe me :yes: ask the boy,s on here that know ;)

The place i took you my pup retrieved her first, single handed, in January at 9 months old, T.C ,s Maggie took 5/5,including three off one slip and you caught ONE <_<

I didn't reply for a couple of days because ,unlike you, i don't live on the computer and was busy, :thumbs-up:

As Ive said,both your dogs ran well, especially the black bitch , nice and tight and can hang on a bit , but never a fen dog :thumbs:

The brindle bitch is all action, for about a minuet,and then the odd,s tilt in the hares favour :yes:

On the Dales your dogs and ferrets were a credit to you,both knew there job :yes:

No lies there Mark, not just show dogs but great little workers ;)

But their not like some "freak of nature", loads of people on here have as good and better but don't shout about it like you do :rolleyes:

Think yours are 3/3 hare dogs? My pup,s will be up and running next season...................................... challenge away :D

i think marks dogs are rabbiting dogs who are useful and he sounds a decent chap who likes a challenge , but dog on well he is not like mark and will never be , marks sounds good company and a laugh thats what lifes about ive had years of big numbers of game and getting chased great times and shit time,s but all in all i only like genuine dog men not them that hide behind computers like some on here all the best, my spelling is getting better etc

Guest markbrick1
i think marks dogs are rabbiting dogs who are useful and he sounds a decent chap who likes a challenge , but dog on well he is not like mark and will never be , marks sounds good company and a laugh thats what lifes about ive had years of big numbers of game and getting chased great times and shit time,s but all in all i only like genuine dog men not them that hide behind computers like some on here all the best, my spelling is getting better etc
:clapper::clapper: mark
Guest markbrick1

You STILL going on about that

For the record,your dog didn't jack

Wanted to make YOU look stupid..............hardly a challenge

I gave you a two good days out, if i wanted to make your dogs look silly i would NOT have taken you there, believe me ask the boy,s on here that know

The place i took you my pup retrieved her first, single handed, in January at 9 months old, T.C ,s Maggie took 5/5,including three off one slip and you caught ONE

I didn't reply for a couple of days because ,unlike you, i don't live on the computer and was busy,

As Ive said,both your dogs ran well, especially the black bitch , nice and tight and can hang on a bit , but never a fen dog

The brindle bitch is all action, for about a minuet,and then the odd,s tilt in the hares favour

On the Dales your dogs and ferrets were a credit to you,both knew there job

No lies there Mark, not just show dogs but great little workers

But their not like some "freak of nature", loads of people on here have as good and better but don't shout about it like you do

Think yours are 3/3 hare dogs? My pup,s will be up and running next season...................................... challenge away

THANKS,MY DOGS ARNT FEN DOGS NEVER WILL BE NOW MY NEXT LITTER MIGHT GET THERE?????????????????????but at least we can move on and away now,mark

Guest markbrick1
is this still going on ?? mark must be in his element :)

mark , you have some great little rabbiting dogs there but i dont think you should make out they are world beating hare dogs. surely your dog would just get busted running against proper fen dogs???

i have never said my dogs are fen dogs,i would never say they are but what i do say 3 hares the black bitch would run as well as most not all most,she will catch rabbits all night on the lamp,ferret in the day,rat with the terriers and ferrets and do well at the shows :clapper: and is a good allround mooching workng dog the brindle will also do the same but hasnt got the pace of the black one but when it came to deer and fox she then comes into her own,i have never proclaimed my dogs are fen dogs,i have no need for fen dogs??????it was people on these sites who told me they would be no good on the fens they would jack etc etc so i had to go and show,what i want from my dogs is to be able to go anywere and be proud of them,if its the fens,shows,moors are woodland ferreting and thats all i want,i didnt start this thread it was of someone else asking me a quick question,mark

miles youre a brave man challenging little rabbit dogs , why not challenge your saluks to a days ferreting bolting rabbs lamping rabbs walking and driveing feilds after qaurry at nite then do a days coursing or roe stomping etc that would be fun , i ve saw comps like that years ago good crack and fair last one was 1999 i think cheers

Guest markbrick1

hi whin, a lot of people only have dogs for one purpose,these dogs wouldnt suit me are you :whistling: but we have worked dogs a long time and know what we want mate,so people have experianced the multi tasks we like,mark :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Guest markbrick1
hi whin, a lot of people only have dogs for one purpose,these dogs wouldnt suit me are you :whistling: but we have worked dogs a long time and know what we want mate,so people have experianced the multi tasks we like,mark :whistling::whistling::whistling:

SOME PEOPLE I WAS MENT TO SAY

wouldnt and will never keep a dog for one purpose i remember many years ago a guy says to me a good lurcher should be good at most tasks but master of none , i wouldnt have a dog if he exeled at one thing only, as at diffrent times of the season and weather i hunt whats on offer alway will , a great nite time wind maybe not good for daylite and vice versa if you want to hunt all the time in winter you have to play the weather and animlas youre after only way ,

Guest markbrick1
wouldnt and will never keep a dog for one purpose i remember many years ago a guy says to me a good lurcher should be good at most tasks but master of none , i wouldnt have a dog if he exeled at one thing only, as at diffrent times of the season and weather i hunt whats on offer alway will , a great nite time wind maybe not good for daylite and vice versa if you want to hunt all the time in winter you have to play the weather and animlas youre after only way ,

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: couldnt agree more,mark

Guest dog on
I MUST BE CAUSING YOU SLEEPLES NIGHTS or you are dreaming about a certain part of marks anatomy \\look it up in the dictionary// why do i want to be like some one else just because you do WHIN you remind me of the boy in school who every time a fight broke out would run around shouting FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT get your self a decent dog and a life outside computer forums \\all the best veny. coin.salmon .red fish sea estuary ect ect ect//your turn whin the wisp

you talk some load of pish dog on , ive always been my own man hence ive always worked for my self since an adult etc and never anybody elses puppet , plus the type of things i get upto isnt for puppets im afraid and well the comps a bit of serious dog crack but well some dont like it ,i dont need to shout fight fight fight ,as i says before if your ever up this way and fancy a walk out your welcome , and weel hunt fish what you fancy , youll get looked after , there several come up for a hunt and all had a good time and some came and the wearther was on our side and had a great time , i like walking out with genuine hunting souls only way and always will ,but no time for pretenders or people who are time wasters all the best

Guest dog on
you talk some load of pish dog on , ive always been my own man hence ive always worked for my self since an adult etc and never anybody elses puppet , plus the type of things i get upto isnt for puppets im afraid and well the comps a bit of serious dog crack but well some dont like it ,i dont need to shout fight fight fight ,as i says before if your ever up this way and fancy a walk out your welcome , and weel hunt fish what you fancy , youll get looked after , there several come up for a hunt and all had a good time and some came and the wearther was on our side and had a great time , i like walking out with genuine hunting souls only way and always will ,but no time for pretenders or people who are time wasters all the best
that .was not up to your usaul standard you must be loosing your touch.are you sure you have caught fish befor i have never hunted them thats a new one on me.iv used a rod and iv also put nets across a river but never hunted them do you do it on horse back if you do i would not shout about it because they might ban it .all the best veny coin salmon deer ect ect ect