MARKBRICK1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mark the big head thing is a joke, you must lern to laff at yourself.

mark why are you carrying on with this , i have already explaind why i think they have staminar, what more do you want :hmm:

i will repeat for ya.

1 you keep them very fit and work them alot. ( credit to ya)

2 whipp/greys usualy have not bad staminar. not as much as a coliegrey granted , but not bad for a running dog

3 there is a small amount of colie, maybee enough to have a baring , on there staminar.

5 not all dogs are the same, in other words some pure running dogs have staminar , just luck maybee, or they come from a long line of stayers.

6 GET OVER IT MARK , FOR FECKS SAKE. THEY GOT SAMINAR ARE FAST AND CATCH PLENTY RABBITS , THAT ENOUGH AINT IT.

Guest dog on

mark why are you carrying on with this , i have already explaind why i think they have staminar, what more do you want :hmm:

i will repeat for ya.

2 whipp/greys usualy have not bad staminar. not as much as a coliegrey granted , but not bad for a running dog

3 there is a small amount of colie, maybee enough to have a baring , on there staminar.

5 not all dogs are the same, in other words some pure running dogs have staminar , just luck maybee, or they come from a long line of stayers.

6 GET OVER IT MARK , FOR FECKS SAKE. THEY GOT SAMINAR ARE FAST AND CATCH PLENTY RABBITS , THAT ENOUGH AINT IT.

i dont think it will be you havent mentiond plastic bags

in my experience size doesnt matter iv had dogs all shape's size's and age's come of the boat and they are eather a good one or they aint iv had tiny bitche's win 300yrds at 16 dead and the same bitch win a 500 yrd open 2 nights later also had a 26" male who never done anything all his life and at 4 come out box in an all scr and do a 15.90 iv had dogs inbetween sizes of all shapes and coulor even age if the dog is going to do it consistantly it will some can but just dont do it or do it once or twice and thats it at the end of the day on a track out a box it would take some lurcher to beat an open class greyhound . i have also had some dogs who run over 750yrds aswell a tiny black bitch won lots of open races till she was 6 over 750 800 yrds and would do it twice a week or more the sprint dogs at there best would run on 3 diff tracks a week twice on one a dog that can run consistantly over 750 or 800 yards twice or three times a week shows a decent bit stamina fro a racing greyhound . also had alittle black whippet who would runall day from 6 in the mroning till god knows what time at night on my mates estate she would run along side the quad all day then take rabbits if they poped up took 8 hare in one weekend with her on the estate at 13 months old . you will get dogs with exceptional spead in all the running breeds but its the ones who do it consistantly for a long period of time that are real good ones you cant judge a lurcher in the same class as an open race dog . anyway back to my point whitch is in my experience size coulor etc has nothing to do with how fast a dog is its down to the indavidual dog .

the best dog i owned that run the flaps under the name naomis lad could do all distances ... we entered him in a distance race ... he equaled the sprint track record and smashed the track 750 yard record with the nearest dog 10 lengths behind him .... now that takes some doing in one race ........

Edited by socks

I take my hat off to MARKBRICK... everyone enjoys a bit of crack, winding up, my dogs better than yours etc...

but you Mark have got it off as an art form, I wish I had as much power as you, you an come on here post a few snippets and remarks and the whole forum is sat at their computers waiting for the next post... you're brilliant...... :clapper::clapper:

Controversial or not, you do make me chuckle reeling in all the fish that are prepared to bite..... Good on ya fella!!!!

What you need to do next is step up another level, get some PLUMMERS... work them to ground and start posting about them, maybe a bedlington to boot as well...

:big_boss: Well done Mark :big_boss:

i will repeat for ya.

i dont think it will be you havent mentiond plastic bags

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

in my experience size doesnt matter iv had dogs all shape's size's and age's come of the boat and they are eather a good one or they aint iv had tiny bitche's win 300yrds at 16 dead and the same bitch win a 500 yrd open 2 nights later also had a 26" male who never done anything all his life and at 4 come out box in an all scr and do a 15.90 iv had dogs inbetween sizes of all shapes and coulor even age if the dog is going to do it consistantly it will some can but just dont do it or do it once or twice and thats it at the end of the day on a track out a box it would take some lurcher to beat an open class greyhound . i have also had some dogs who run over 750yrds aswell a tiny black bitch won lots of open races till she was 6 over 750 800 yrds and would do it twice a week or more the sprint dogs at there best would run on 3 diff tracks a week twice on one a dog that can run consistantly over 750 or 800 yards twice or three times a week shows a decent bit stamina fro a racing greyhound . also had alittle black whippet who would runall day from 6 in the mroning till god knows what time at night on my mates estate she would run along side the quad all day then take rabbits if they poped up took 8 hare in one weekend with her on the estate at 13 months old . you will get dogs with exceptional spead in all the running breeds but its the ones who do it consistantly for a long period of time that are real good ones you cant judge a lurcher in the same class as an open race dog . anyway back to my point whitch is in my experience size coulor etc has nothing to do with how fast a dog is its down to the indavidual dog .

I thought brindle dogs were the fastest...... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Guest markbrick1
I had a greyhound that i raced on 2 flapping tracks in south wales one called valley near ystrad and the other down the road near aberbargoed. She was quick real quick and won me a few good races. some of you welsh guyes may of hered of her smokey eyed joe later to be called running for fun. well anyway i had a bitsa lurcher and i used to sprint them together up a hill local to me and for the first 200 yards the greyhound didnt get a look in. The lurcher was 22 tts and the grey 27 tts.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: says it all really,mark

Guest markbrick1
mark were the greyhounds you beat owned by paul james from south wales ??? if so no wonder you beat them he hasnt had a winning greyhound in years :laugh::laugh::laugh: ..........

yea thats him but he always talks a good winner,mark

Guest markbrick1
I take my hat off to MARKBRICK... everyone enjoys a bit of crack, winding up, my dogs better than yours etc...

but you Mark have got it off as an art form, I wish I had as much power as you, you an come on here post a few snippets and remarks and the whole forum is sat at their computers waiting for the next post... you're brilliant...... :clapper::clapper:

Controversial or not, you do make me chuckle reeling in all the fish that are prepared to bite..... Good on ya fella!!!!

What you need to do next is step up another level, get some PLUMMERS... work them to ground and start posting about them, maybe a bedlington to boot as well...

i know jack there all waiting queing up to pounce,theres always a mod that spoils it by deleating are lockin the thread its a bit of fun,hardly ever do i insult people are there dogs,i tell a few home truths and that really hurts some :clapper: but i must have the right to :tongue2: i have a little bit of experiance and knowledge,last night was a funny one i had a few rabbits and a fox i was sittin in the centre of a field and a ford ranger comes over,out gets this mp with his dog,what you doing he asked,well i went fooking beserk what are you doin on here this is nothing to do with raf portreath ,yes but youre next door well what does that mean i ask we have the right to question anyone,fook of i said,he says right iam phoning the police he gets on the phone phones em,next he says stay were you are as i put the dogs in the landrover,why i say,iam going to get in touch with the landowner,i turns round and says you fooking idiot iam the landowner phones the main gate checks me out,shit he was peed anyway today his main person in charge a women,has come and appologised to me i love it,its knowing how to talk to people and not back down power hungry military police these knobs move on to civi police next

i know jack there all waiting queing up to pounce,theres always a mod that spoils it by deleating are lockin the thread its a bit of fun,hardly ever do i insult people are there dogs,i tell a few home truths and that really hurts some :clapper: but i must have the right to :tongue2: i have a little bit of experiance and knowledge,last night was a funny :icon_eek:As in the Gavin and Stacey sketch on sunday night, you started to bore me here.... :icon_eek: one i had a few rabbits and a fox i was sittin in the centre of a field and a ford ranger comes over,out gets this mp with his dog,what you doing he asked,well i went fooking beserk what are you doin on here this is nothing to do with raf portreath ,yes but youre next door well what does that mean i ask we have the right to question anyone,fook of i said,he says right iam phoning the police he gets on the phone phones em,next he says stay were you are as i put the dogs in the landrover,why i say,iam going to get in touch with the landowner,i turns round and says you fooking idiot iam the landowner phones the main gate checks me out,shit he was peed anyway today his main person in charge a women,has come and appologised to me i love it,its knowing how to talk to people and not back down power hungry military police these knobs move on to civi police next