offers for a track grey hound with papers.

I will give the dog a none working home for life as a pet if its free :thumbs:

now thats the offer i was looking for. pm me if ya serious

Ok will do :thumbs:

earth and hound i can write that because iv seen more top class greyhounds pts than iv had hot dinners mate and for someone who has worked on tracks all his life it isnt something that people do is sell on monkeys as breeding stock !! as a pet fair enough and its great to see him going to a pet home good on you kay :good: i never once said the dog didnt deserve a good home to rest and play for the rest of his days but you do not sell a monkey as a stud dog i dont care who or what you think you are end of story !!

greyhounds of avredge class are ten a penny at the moment it isnt hard to pick up a dog of very good class who is no longer any use for racing but would make a good stud as no matter what quality a greyhound is once he is badly injured he isnt worth a kennel space in a racing kennel no matter whether he cost £50 or £5000 he will be pts no questions or will end up in a rescue centre lift the paper there are avredge class greyhounds free to good home from 12 months to 5 years dogs and bitche's no one wants them thats why the rescue centres are full of them so why stud him to bring more monkeys into the world.
how can you write that kreet with all the shit you sell on hear :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Guest smashygadge
Good on you Kay.

I was going to suggest approaching a rescue locally to you.

I've got 2 here and they are brilliant dogs to have around the house. :thumbs:

ha yea great like mine untill u wanna sit down and they have pinched your seat ha :clapper: