Lurcherchavvy do you not think that Drogba embarrasses himself, his team mates and the Chelsea fans when he pulls the dramatics he does ?

Do you agree with or condone his 'cheating' ?

did you see the match tonight last night......thats what hes about didnt see him dive did you???? No is the answer to that mate and all the players now adays are all going down too easily the pfa player of the year being one of them......and i dont think drogba embarresed himself last night did he?????

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...blood coming in between his big lips :laugh:

Well if its a big lips competition drogba wins hands down,...that man has got to do be the ugliest human being ive ever seen !....and he,s a girlie prat.....good job he can play football or he wouldnt have much going for him would he.

yer too right he can play football and he might be ugly.....but the ugliest man has got to be wayne rooney....shrek lookalike he is one ugly c*nt

Come on the chelsea Moscow, United here we come!!!! :gunsmilie:

For me that whole game last night rested on 2 bad penalty decisions....would the ref have given chelsea that penalty if he hadnt 2 minutes previously disallowed the offside goal? maybe not......having put the whistle to his mouth and started pointing to the spot when hyypia was brought down,had he blown it...your talking 4-4 and a liverpool win !....very lucky to get through in my opinion....hopefully the big club with history and tradition and not just money will win the final.

What was all that about, Lampard ripping his black armband off and nearly having a thrommy in the process as he kissed and squeezed it as he dropped to his knees? Was he expecting a response from it? Very theatrical and typical of modern day britain. Surely personal grief should be kept to just that...personal! It happens every day to ordinary people in the real world. He should mourn his mothers death privately.

gnasher did you watch the same game as me???? because by the sounds of what u said u didnt....chelsea played better than liverpool created more chances looked more dangerous and deserved the win.....the chelsea goal that was disallowed was a goal.....the penalty that liverpool didnt get probly should have been a penalty.....so they equal each other out

at the end of the day chelsea were the better team everyone has a problem with chelsea because we have a bit of money....big deal....get over it its old news happened a few years ago and everyone keeps bringing it up.....use it as an excuse when chelsea do well

gnasher did you watch the same game as me???? because by the sounds of what u said u didnt....chelsea played better than liverpool created more chances looked more dangerous and deserved the win.....the chelsea goal that was disallowed was a goal.....the penalty that liverpool didnt get probly should have been a penalty.....so they equal each other out

Think you need to visit specsRus.com (i counted 4 offside...with one stood infront of the goalie)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMbaAG1iC9c

Yes Gnash...Liverpools obvious penalty would have changed the game no end. Not too different than the scenario within the Hatton fight really.

[/quote

but they wernt interfering so it should have stood.....they didnt touch the ball did they.......heres another mug who seems to have a grudge against chelsea....chelsea were the better team get over it.....make all your excuses and whatever your all pathetic....CHELSEA WERE BETTER....CREATED MORE CHANCES.......LOOKED MORE DANGEROUS.....were cheaters they should of had a penalty blah blah f*cking blah....were through so stop crying about it......chelsea played well and won.....and the penalty WERNT given

lurcherchavvy...despite the fact you sound like a teenager...,i,ll speak to you like an adult.....if a player is standing in front of the goalkeeper blocking his field of vision,he is interfeering with play.......so the offside goal was clearly dissallowed for good reason.....as for who had the better of the game and deserved the win well thats debatable and im not arguing either way....but the fact is the game was decided on 2 penalty decisions that both went in favour of chelsea that in my opinion were both wrong,hence i feel they was lucky to go through.

The reason most people detest chelsea is because some of us are old enough to remember a time when they was a bog standard premier/1st division team.......the fact that a russian billionaire comes along and buys success DOES NOT make chelsea a better football club.....i remember being an away supporter at a half empty stamford bridge many a time and having almost as many fans there as chelsea did.....they were the days when you was stood in the front row 30 yards from the pitch you remember that ?...you seem very passionate about the club i take it you are a regular at the bridge,i have a few pals who are diehard chelsea fans who admit the club bought success which deserves no glory in football terms...but yes they enjoy the success they are now having and dread the time when the russian says " f**k you lot im going now and taking my money with me see ya "......which will then be.....back to bog standard chelsea again !

lurcherchavvy...despite the fact you sound like a teenager...,i,ll speak to you like an adult.....if a player is standing in front of the goalkeeper blocking his field of vision,he is interfeering with play.......so the offside goal was clearly dissallowed for good reason.....as for who had the better of the game and deserved the win well thats debatable and im not arguing either way....but the fact is the game was decided on 2 penalty decisions that both went in favour of chelsea that in my opinion were both wrong,hence i feel they was lucky to go through.

The reason most people detest chelsea is because some of us are old enough to remember a time when they was a bog standard premier/1st division team.......the fact that a russian billionaire comes along and buys success DOES NOT make chelsea a better football club.....i remember being an away supporter at a half empty stamford bridge many a time and having almost as many fans there as chelsea did.....they were the days when you was stood in the front row 30 yards from the pitch you remember that ?...you seem very passionate about the club i take it you are a regular at the bridge,i have a few pals who are diehard chelsea fans who admit the club bought success which deserves no glory in football terms...but yes they enjoy the success they are now having and dread the time when the russian says " f**k you lot im going now and taking my money with me see ya "......which will then be.....back to bog standard chelsea again !

let me tell you mate that i do remember being at the bridge when my dad used to take me week in week out when it was all a little bit cheaper when the likes of wisey and spencer and gavin peacock.....those were they days mate and i remember them well......since the price has gone up i aint been able to afford to go otherwise i would be going week in week out still.....my dad has a season ticket never misses a match....at the end of the day mate i am young im 19 years of age but i do know my football i played at a good level and had a few trials and played for an academy.......until i met drink and drugs.....but the point is mate chelsea played well i think they deserved it....it seems nobody like us because of money and use this as an excuse and i dont like it.....and then come up with other excuses.......you never see any arsenal or united fans saying....yer they played well they deserved it......y.....because its chelsea and no one likes us

Then go ask your dad what it was like down there in the 70,s and 80,s.....a bog standard division 1 team thats what it was.....i like to see any london team do well ( well apart from millwall )....but chelsea football club have not done well and it seems its only the youngsters that try to defend it....the old timers make the most of the glory...but they also know and admit how they got it !

By the way,with all that talent i would of thought a young lad like you would know the offside rule !

" shit club no history " rings around every ground they go to.....surely the whole country cant be wrong.

Edited by gnasher16
Then go ask your dad what it was like down there in the 70,s and 80,s.....a bog standard division 1 team thats what it was.....i like to see any london team do well ( well apart from millwall )....but chelsea football club have not done well and it seems its only the youngsters that try to defend it....the old timers make the most of the glory...but they also know and admit how they got it !

By the way,with all that talent i would of thought a young lad like you would know the offside rule !

" shit club no history " rings around every ground they go to.....surely the whole country cant be wrong.

shit club no history but we will be making history in the next few years dont worry about that.....may have been a bog standard division 1 team but we are now joint top of the premiership and in the final of the champions league......chelsea football club might not have done well in the past and thats whats changed....now we are winning things nobody likes it......the old fellas you knock about with sound like they aint chelsea through and through.....not sticking up for their team.....but they make the most of the glory lmfao.....good bunch of fans your mates are.....and i do know the offside rule and know it better than most of you becuase if you aint realised mate the rule changed a few years back.....anybody not interfering isnt offside?????.....sooooooo..........the goal should of stood.....but they were in the way.....essien shot he didnt pass it to them and they were running back onside.....its not like the keeper couldnt see because he could....he dived and tryed to stop the shot.....and if those players wernt there that shot still would of rocketed past reina.....70s 80s your living in the past mate thats over 20 years ago.....times have changed mate its time to move on :laugh:

Chelsea have as much chance of beating Man Utd in the final as me getting a titty wank off Millet :whistling:...

Jasper

I hear Millets oiling them up as we speak :laugh: I wouldnt bet against man utd for the final myself as they have the best manager in Sir Alex Ferguson,with both squads so strong i think old purple snout will be the difference for man utd ;)

There'll be some History Gnash for 2008 ;). they'll go down for playing in a all English final and loseing 3 - 1 to Manchester United :toast:......

Jasper

I hear Millets oiling them up as we speak :laugh: I wouldnt bet against man utd for the final myself as they have the best manager in Sir Alex Ferguson,with both squads so strong i think old purple snout will be the difference for man utd ;)

Although Millets got a nice pair of tits Gaz they'll never acomadate what I was going to put between them :laugh:....

I can't see Taggart letting this one go mate! Take Drogpoof out of the game and they're lost for scoring.. Man U have too many scorers on the pitch for chelsea to deal with, It will be a far different scenario than the other week in the premiership, No way will that cup go south to a London club.....

Jasper