Pricing for moles

Mole Trapping prices  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Whats a fair price per mole on farms?

• Less than £5 per mole
    • £5 - £10 per mole
    • £10 - £15 per mole
    • more than £15 per mole
  2. 2. Whats a fair price for moles in gardens?

• Less than £10 per mole
    • £10 - £20 per mole
    • More than £20 per mole

• 6 months later...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jbswildlife

i dont think it should be per mole but rather by area. a family garden will normal have only one. a farmer will have acres and one acre of a farmer compared to a farmer with a major infestaion does not match. every job is different when dealing with moles.

Very intresting thread Matt

Sorry but first of all got to get this off my chest :censored: Why is it whenever someone put a question on here and someone gives a perfectly good answer someone has got to either slag him off or make a cheap pop :thumbdown: is that what this forum is all about :wallbash:

I dont charge by the mole as not every mole job is the same some are a hell of alot easier than others,some due to the terrain others due to the landowners unhelpfullness,some want the land harrowed before and after the job starts,access is a big issue with a lot of the hill ground I work on some lend me their quad others want me to use my own,it all reflects on the price.I have never been to keen on charging by the mole however sometimes you do regret it ,reason being is Farmers talk and if I charge say John £10 a mole and he has a lovely flat farm with good hanging easy opening gates rotates his stock from feild to feild and he tells his mate

Ted who is exactly the opposite shit holle of a place gates all tied with string stock in every feild, all hill ground next to open hill, Bet you all have nightmares like this one The Ten pound a mole looks like I rather stay in bed.

Take a look round do a survey first ask some questions what is their expectations ?? do they want you back when a couple of mole hills appear

Then price it accordingly ps petrol to get there time it will take you to get round wear and tear on your vehicle If you want to feed your family all to be taken into account.

i dont think it should be per mole but rather by area. a family garden will normal have only one. a farmer will have acres and one acre of a farmer compared to a farmer with a major infestaion does not match. every job is different when dealing with moles.

Surley depth of the dig comes into the pricing structure too? Take into account the hire of the jcb, skip or earth moving trucks for soil disposal etc... :thumbs:

Edited by John Keswick
Guest jbswildlife

Surley depth of the dig comes into the pricing structure too? Take into account the hire of the jcb, skip or earth moving trucks for soil disposal etc... :thumbs:

shows you want to be a dic* come work work with me for a week i pay all you would last seconds arse