ratchermans first trip with the wires

you look good in that apron , was told to say that by your "partner" ratcherman , just one thing , its a bit un-nerving when you walked in the kitchen and i saw that you were wearing the apron , and nothing else :sick:

moley you c@@t after all them nice wires i gave you ill have to have a nip over to your end that way ill be able to raid your shed next time :whistling: you using those wires yet or are they just for show and you forgot a reciept :tongue2: when you need a hand just shout :whistling:

Hi Woodga i used to have one of your dvd's on snare making but sadley it got broke after i watched it the first time when i lent it to a friend of mine. i want to make my own snares as i am still buying the rubbish shop ones. if you could please get intouch i would love to buy one of your dvd's on snare making agin if you have one please. many thanks, Pete

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i have always fancied having a go with the wires but have never known anyone who used them so if you do any dvd's for sale

i would also be interested, ATB Pritch

Edited by pritch
Hi Woodga, could you drop me a PM when you get a minute? I would like a dvd also, mine won't be lent out...

Cheers

H

Me too Woodga never been worth my while to this year but really fansy a bit of advice now.