the shannon matthews story

just put this on for 5 minutes and i've already heard enough of the chavvy little estate skanks,

all the family give a shit about what the papers say about them and how differantly they've been treated from the mcanns, never even heard them mention there daughter,

the kid would probably be better off in home poor thing

i watched it and thought it was good and showed the family in a good and fair light

it was a valid point to make comparison with the negligent and bad parents that are the mccanns

they didn't recieve the same media help/attention

just put this on for 5 minutes and i've already heard enough of the chavvy little estate skanks,

all the family give a shit about what the papers say about them and how differantly they've been treated from the mcanns, never even heard them mention there daughter,

WHAT A COCK YOU ARE :hmm:

:feck: :wankerzo4:

Surely you can see why this programme was important? It showed just how differently people are treated depending on their personal circumstances. How sad is it when a child is missing, may be dead and the media is only interested in throwing dirt at the parents, who are already probably going through hell.

I think it's sad that someone's income, area, home or personal situation can determine how they will be treated and how "newsworthy" their child is judged to be. As a nation, is that what we've become, is that all we care about? hearing a bit of juicy gossip????

Not an argument, just my personal opinion. :thumbs:

Edited by Andrea

Nice second post mate :whistling: , you'll go far on here, well! as far as getting banned that is :bye:

Surely you can see why this programme was important? It showed just how differently people are treated depending on their personal circumstances. How sad is it when a child is missing, may be dead and the media is only interested in throwing dirt at the parents, who are already probably going through hell.

I think it's sad that someone's income, area, home or personal situation can determine how they will be treated and how "newsworthy" their child is judged to be. As a nation, is that what we've become, is that all we care about? hearing a bit of juicy gossip????

Come on TSA, back the little lady up :doh:

Come on TSA, back the little lady up :doh:

Hang on a second they were bitchin about how long it had taken the police to find the lass but some of the households contained up to seven kids to five different fathers, that aint right, and what narks me most is how much does it cost to have a fecking wash!!! Dirty buggers.

No matter what anybody says the fact they appear dirty, drunk, smelly whatever means they will not get a fair crack of the whip, and do they deserve it?

Which of the five dads is going out to work to look after the seven kids. I would suspect none which means once again we get shafted to support them.

Thank god she was found but there is a "rabbit off" with the whole thing it will all come ot in the wash, unlike the locals. :crazy:

did you see the program hun, the bit i caught showed when the matthews family said they wern't going to do any more for the press and asked to be left alone, thats why the reporting stopped unlike with the mcanns,

one bit really caught my attention when the mother was asked had craig(the father) ever hit shannon and the mother replied "no he never punched her" make what you want off that :hmm:

the most important thing here is the victim, not the family, in alot of cases the police will ask the press for a blackout for certain reasons, mainly if they know something that could predujice a future court case,

i had no opinion of the family before tonight but they were just dicks out for what they could get and it wasn't the way the channel 4 film crew percieved them, thats just how they were

did you see the program hun, the bit i caught showed when the matthews family said they wern't going to do any more for the press and asked to be left alone, thats why the reporting stopped unlike with the mcanns,

one bit really caught my attention when the mother was asked had craig(the father) ever hit shannon and the mother replied "no he never punched her" make what you want off that :hmm:

the most important thing here is the victim, not the family, in alot of cases the police will ask the press for a blackout for certain reasons, mainly if they know something that could predujice a future court case,

i had no opinion of the family before tonight but they were just dicks out for what they could get and it wasn't the way the channel 4 film crew percieved them, thats just how they were

Yes sweet, i did see it, and i agree I too couldn’t understand why they refused to cooperate with the media, since that’s one of their best chances of getting the girl back. I see your point on that; i just didn’t like the way the media had a circus, reporting about things that had little or no bearing on this lost/ stolen child. I guess that’s what stood out the most for me.

from my perspective the main problem they had with the media was that unlike the McCanns they did n't employ a media PR person--the McCanns have an offical spokesperson and he aint a family friend either, the matthews just had the mums best mate.

My opinion was that they stopped doing the press interviews because they were getting stitched up

the father of the family (well the bloke who currently lives with mum) works, he is a fishmonger, so regardless of what benefits they recieve they are contributing to society with income tax etc...

and lest we forget, theirs was a 9 year old walking home from school, a perfectly respectable and reasonable thing for a 9 year old to do

the McCann's are negligent and un-caring parents who left their kids hundreds of yards away in an un-locked apartment whilst they went out with mates, the matthews although not perfect aren't negligent or uncaring at all!