Ill be using it for more than just pest control, but I think I have made my choice of gun, which seems to be really reliable. Beretta 391. One other question though what is the Beretta urika gold like does anyone know??? second hand

The original 391 was called the Urika!

Gold has better engraving (virtually none on the ordinary 391) and higher grade wood, the ordinary 391 Urika and the Gold are identical otherwise.

Mine is the Gold, got it about 5 years ago, daft dealer threw a complete wobbly on the price, rude to say no when he told me how much he wanted. Just seen 2 of them in a dealer about 15 miles from me "USED" and still £30 more each than I paid for mine new!

:thumbs::thumbs:

Love the Gun, hate the cleaning job!

Edited by Deker

Ha, so how much did you actually pay for yours brand new? I just need to find one with a nice price tag

Ill be using it for more than just pest control, but I think I have made my choice of gun, which seems to be really reliable. Beretta 391. One other question though what is the Beretta urika gold like does anyone know??? second hand

The original 391 was called the Urika!

Gold has better engraving (virtually none on the ordinary 391) and higher grade wood, the ordinary 391 Urika and the Gold are identical otherwise.

Mine is the Gold, got it about 5 years ago, daft dealer threw a complete wobbly on the price, rude to say no when he told me how much he wanted. Just seen 2 of them in a dealer about 15 miles from me "USED" and still £30 more each than I paid for mine new!

:thumbs::thumbs:

Love the Gun, hate the cleaning job!

Eyup,

I'm the mate of Ryedaleratters who use's the bennelli proffesionally!! Its a lefthanded m2 synthetic 8 shot and it is a cracking tool, needs a little bit of a clean now and again but that is down to the conditions it is used in more than the amount of shells put through it, it is light (more than the bereta, even full of cartridges), fast and because of the inertia system it works on you can fire it all day with out feeling a bit of discomfort. If I was to buy my own semi-auto it would be one of these without a doubt.

use slugs......very deadly to 100yards or more

buck shot is good....esp taking doors of hinges

If you've nothing sensible to say, shut up! :censored::wallbash::angry:

you won't get any sense from that dreamer, so i suggest you just ignore it.