kreet dont try and talk shit to me this dog would not have took deer dont try kid me boy i have tryed to stick up for you many times on this forum please take my advise and stop trying to give or sell other kid's shit dog's

kreet you would get more respect from these members if you did what i have said to be fair you know your dogs and you have been around running dog's most of your young life start to reply to post's to members that you can help

regards

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHOT you selling next then kreet the crap pusher mrs and kids or another load of shite :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Can't you fecking read the dog was for free feck off your full of shit.

read all kreets others posts, there all dogs for sale, all hes doing is encouraging wankers to get rid of there dogs by making it easy for them, and you agreeing with him must mean you see no wrong in this? if thats the case i dont think this site is the right one for you!!?

and who the hell are you to tell anyone what to do

no it is a diffrent dog that was my dog but he is no longer at stud he serviced a bitch and i got a pup for my dad whitch was the only reason he was at stud in the first place .

Kreet this is your original post on the dog at stud.-

as it ses he is a saluki/greyhound im unsure the exact mix but he has a considerable amount of lurcher in him fawn in colour not sure about hight but he isnt a big dog was a realy handy dog before the ban on hare and rabbits the boy never had him on anything else as he didnt want to risk injury . the dog is now 5 and is passed his best still has the pace but he isnt going to run him anymore so would like a pup of him as he will be giving him to a pet home as soon as the bitch is lined he is in fife scotland but could travel upto 25 miles if anyone has a bitch that they are after a stud for pm me and ill give you the boys number he doesnt have a mobile or pc so cant get piks although im going lamping with him tonight so will get a pik when im piking the boy up.

I've read most of your recent threads,out of the last 7 threads you've started, 6 :o have been in the buy,sell or swap section.Does that not alarm you. :hmm:

Up untill now I've chose to bite my tongue,but enough is enough.You are either a shit liar, :hmm: or have a very selective memory. :doh:

According to you the dog at stud originally belonged to an old man who wanted a pup before he rehomed the dog,that's fair enough.But now he was YOUR dog [did you forget he was yours, :hmm: or are you telling porkies? How do you explain that?

And to top it all in the 3 weeks since you advertised him he has miracullously serviced a bitch,she's had the pups and your dad has one.[Your words Kreet.] Were you ever on the telly. :hmm: Jackanory comes to me. :)

I'm not doubting that you're a decent lad,but could you not just put the spade down and stop digging,the hole seems to be getting deeper by the day. :(

It's not your duty to sell or find homes for every dog in the east of Scotland.

Please take wildfowlers advice mate,he's only trying to help you.

Edited by tote
WHOT you selling next then kreet the crap pusher mrs and kids or another load of shite :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

read all kreets others posts, there all dogs for sale, all hes doing is encouraging wankers to get rid of there dogs by making it easy for them, and you agreeing with him must mean you see no wrong in this? if thats the case i dont think this site is the right one for you!!?

im not tellin you what to do, im meerly pointing out to you that you are defending the undefendable, by defending him your only makin yourself look a tit :thumbdown:

carry on if you like. ;)

im not tellin you what to do, im meerly pointing out to you that you are defending the undefendable, by defending him your only makin yourself look a tit :thumbdown:

carry on if you like. ;)

I'm not defending anyone .He can be a dog dealer if he wants his business Not yours get a life ya prick.

carry on if you like. ;)

I'm not defending anyone .He can be a dog dealer if he wants his business Not yours get a life ya prick.

says it all :blink: , prick? :clapper: ooh :laugh::laugh:

Kreet is a prick; he thinks he is doing his adolescent pals a favour; every time they want rid of a dog they have ruined, he is the dope thad advertises them on here, (for a price or "free to good home"), supposedly getting rid of good dogs, to bring on another pup !! How many dogs have these kids really "brought on" ? And if they are decent dogs, why get rid of them ?? ..... Oh, and "Para 1" were you really a Para, or just a Walt ?? Lets know what your background in the Paras was ????

Cheers.

shit cp you will be asking me if iam a brickie next and whats my background :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mark , you know our realationship !!! It's love/ hate !!!LOL !!!, never met you, but I'm sure you do what you say you do !! Just no need to brag about it so much !!! This "Para" guy is full of attitude and uses some evocative language, is/ was he a member of the Parachute Regiment ??? If he was, he has got my respect,.... if not, he should not imply he is !!!

Cheers.

Kreet is a prick; he thinks he is doing his adolescent pals a favour; every time they want rid of a dog they have ruined, he is the dope thad advertises them on here, (for a price or "free to good home"), supposedly getting rid of good dogs, to bring on another pup !! How many dogs have these kids really "brought on" ? And if they are decent dogs, why get rid of them ?? ..... Oh, and "Para 1" were you really a Para, or just a Walt ?? Lets know what your background in the Paras was ????

Cheers.

I wouldn't piss on you if you where on fire son and i don't owe you or anyone else any explanations as to what i have done or do and it's pretty obvious the way you try to run others lives that you have done absolutely feck all with your own miserable life :feck:

Cheers.

I wouldn't piss on you if you where on fire son and i don't owe you or anyone else any explanations as to what i have done or do and it's pretty obvious the way you try to run others lives that you have done absolutely feck all with your own miserable life :feck:

WALT.......

Guest markbrick1
shit cp you will be asking me if iam a brickie next and whats my background :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mark , you know our realationship !!! It's love/ hate !!!LOL !!!, never met you, but I'm sure you do what you say you do !! Just no need to brag about it so much !!! This "Para" guy is full of attitude and uses some evocative language, is/ was he a member of the Parachute Regiment ??? If he was, he has got my respect,.... if not, he should not imply he is !!!

Cheers.

BRAG me,well i know i somtimes go over the top but i was taught be proud of what you achieve as no one else will,they will put you down and beleave me i know that for a fact cp

post-1343-1206054388.jpg

Bragging about what you have done is totally differernt to pretending to be something you are not; (Para !!), Keep on doing what you do Mark, even if it makes us mad, leads to interesting threads, doesn't it ????

Cheers :drink:

Guest markbrick1
Bragging about what you have done is totally differernt to pretending to be something you are not; (Para !!), Keep on doing what you do Mark, even if it makes us mad, leads to interesting threads, doesn't it ????

Cheers :drink:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::drink: mark