20 mins poaching heres the result

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG FRANK

CRICKTER what the f''' are you on about you are living in lala land mate (OH YES I SEE YOUR A NEWBIE) IN AND OUT OF THE FORUM I THINK.

AND LISTEN LITTLE BOY IT TAKES A F'''ING MAN TO WALK ROUND ALL NIGHT WITH A RUCKSACK FULL OF RABBITS ON HIS BACK IN THE FREEZING COLD FOR THE MEAT AND THE SPORT(WE DONT ALL GO TO ASDA AND BUY TROUT ect AND REMOVE IT FROM THE PACKETS AND SAY WE COURGHT THEM..........FOOL MEET MY FRIEND PAIN. :chair:

:hunter: look at me im a hunter but i always have permission :hunter: chump!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ANYWAY MY MATE KEG TAKES ME OUT AND SAYS POACHING IS A POSH NAME FOR HUNTING)

nice post for his first eh?!!!! " If I see you you will get salt in your backside or worse ............ on anyone's land. "

YEH RIGHT MATE!the first you will know of my being there will be a lack of game and sugar in yer fuel tank , and ille home long by then! :feck:

I have been poaching before and a couple here or there aren't a problem at least your going to eat them unlike Mr Heron who doesn't but kills any way.

Although my parents trout fishery was ruined when we were heavily poached loosing £1000 a week the b*****ds were netting it or 4 or 5 were using bread soon empty the lake and the police were hopeless at catching them.