all right, a bit of crack

All nice family pics .... I don't have many that include me, I'm the one who takes them with my shitey camera :doh: But here's a couple of my beloved sprogs & dogs.

DSC02425.jpg

DSC02481.jpg

DSC02478.jpg

DSC02472.jpg

DSC02335-1.jpg

All I have is my kids and dogs, must have a million pictures of them. Not many of me tho.

6Pack took a photo of me not long ago, and has apparently been sharing with people - she'll pay for that :gunsmilie: But since it's out there floating around, I might as well just let everyone see it. I was goofing round with the kids and she caught me out.

DSCF2816.jpg

:thumbdown::laugh:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes mate she is and i enjoy waking her up lol.

the back end was bad mate on them all, you had one you new the fanny was coming :laugh: my first car was same age as me and cost £8.50p d reg cortina,loved it clean nice,didnt stay that way long,fanny fat on back seat dog hairs mud and blood,them was the days,no one ever said owt 2 you having abit in in the pub car park at night :laugh:

come on little lurcher get yours up lol

All nice family pics .... I don't have many that include me, I'm the one who takes them with my shitey camera :doh: But here's a couple of my beloved sprogs & dogs.

DSC02425.jpg

DSC02481.jpg

DSC02478.jpg

DSC02472.jpg

DSC02335-1.jpg

All I have is my kids and dogs, must have a million pictures of them. Not many of me tho.

6Pack took a photo of me not long ago, and has apparently been sharing with people - she'll pay for that :gunsmilie: But since it's out there floating around, I might as well just let everyone see it. I was goofing round with the kids and she caught me out.

DSCF2816.jpg

:thumbdown::laugh:

there note wrong in that kid ,the happyest of time anyone can have is chilling out with dogs and kids,im still like a big kid ,water fights in summer the lot,had the biggest water gun going,the hose pipe :laugh::laugh:

my present girl friend been with her like 3 and a half year now

would post a pic of me but im not goin to :icon_eek:

CopyofSP_A0144.jpg

she is goin to kill me lol

Bet she keeps you in line mate!

I agree Chris, the kids and dogs are great to be with - most of the time! Re water fights; I bought us all little water pistols last summer and we staged a kind of OK Corral shoot out with them. I ended up laying in the grass being dead for ages till they all finished "killing" each other. I think my neighbours reckon I ought to be medicated. I've got the mudiest kids in town, always trailing around with the dogs and kids all covered in muck :laugh: Beats sittin' infront of the tv all day tho.

Guest little lurcher

here here lurcher girl!!! cant eat lamping or ferreting with your kids!! best times are just out on the daily walks finding twigs and plants etc, aint the best bunches of flowers the ones your kids pick wild for you

jasper them capris was the best mate,me mate had a 3 liter was shit hot fast as fcuk untill he smashed it, here one of my misses its great when they are fast on :laugh::laugh: ,fishfish great photo mate thats what we want on here

My old 2.0S Capri was a 81 W reg and a real Fanny Magnet for its time, boy did my passenger seat get some hammer :laugh:. Tennis Racket head rests, 4 branch manifold, Piper High lift cam, twin 40's carbs, slatted rear window, Breaking lights on the rear parcel shelf and furry dice :whistling:, one problem is the back end was a bit light and would soon step out on corners, the other downer was the crap checked Interior....

I loved tweaking about with these old car's but its Impossible these days with the new Technoligy....

I had a two tone purple & silver 2.0 S about 10 years ago! I think it was on a X plate. Totally rust free, it went like stink! I think it's still going around somewhere.

here here lurcher girl!!! cant eat lamping or ferreting with your kids!! best times are just out on the daily walks finding twigs and plants etc, aint the best bunches of flowers the ones your kids pick wild for you

Yep LL, we have some good walks together. The girls are only 2 1/2 and they'll walk a good few miles so long as I make it interesting, and bring some treats for rest stops along the way - I don't have a car so they've got to walk, simple as. Yesterday we inspected some empty warrens, listened to a woodpecker, kicked over some mole hills, rolled in the grass and ate chocolate in the woods. Needless to say, they were all asleep by 7.30 last night :boogie: