all right, a bit of crack

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Big Fish
you fecker fish i cant help being popular what about one of you,you ugly fecker :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: I would, but the fellas are getting fed up with me taking all the limelight with the ladies on here, i have had to move to another forum, its one about poledancing :laugh:

heres all the fishes....

b3.jpg

Thats a lovely picture :D

Isn't it? :D Love the big grin on the wee lad's face.

it was at a cider and camping weekend at a cider farm in november,it was a charity night pay a couple of quid and drink till you drop,15 types of cider and perry,problem was if a cup was left unatended the tidlers would have them! jack on the right went to bed singing!

Guest markbrick1
you fecker fish i cant help being popular what about one of you,you ugly fecker :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: I would, but the fellas are getting fed up with me taking all the limelight with the ladies on here, i have had to move to another forum, its one about poledancing :laugh:

one word springs to mind weres my INVITE

Thats a lovely picture :D

Isn't it? :D Love the big grin on the wee lad's face.

it was at a cider and camping weekend at a cider farm in november,it was a charity night pay a couple of quid and drink till you drop,15 types of cider and perry,problem was if a cup was left unatended the tidlers would have them! jack on the right went to bed singing!

I apparently went to bed singing when i was 3 at my brothers christening , all the dregs of sherry i necked & then fell over & hit my head on the fire grate :laugh::laugh: may account for why i am like i am :laugh: