the best comeback line ever.

THE BEST COMEBACK LINE EVER?

General Cosgrove was interviewed on the radio the other day and you'll love his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children.

Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you got to love this!!!!

This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion of ABC interview between a female broadcaster and General Cosgrove who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military headquarters.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Cosgrove, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL COSGROVE: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL COSGROVE: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL COSGROVE: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL COSGROVE: Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.

yeah its an old interview i read it 3 year ago

My mate came out with possibly the best comeback i've ever personnally heard

In a club, an attractive girl is standing by the bar, my mate is big and ginger and very quick witted

Mate: can i buy you a drink?

Girl: urgh no i have standards!

mate(hurt and shocked by this response, immediately retorts) I don't I'll go for any old dog

Her face hit the floor!!!! haha stuck up tart!!

i was at a party where my ex was invited with her new partner, things got a little heated to say the least, nasty stares from her boyfriend and bitchy comment from her. as i was leaving with this lass the boyfriend shouted out

' here lass, i wouldnt get to excited on your way home,*****(ex) tells me hes only got a small cock'

this he thought realy funny as the whole room went silent and looked at me

my reply was

' it may be small but it was big enough to stop ******(ex) talking whilst she was sucking on it last night whilst you was at work'

whereby i shot him a wink.

little did he know i was telling him the truth, my ex's face was a picture :whistling:

i was at a party where my ex was invited with her new partner, things got a little heated to say the least, nasty stares from her boyfriend and bitchy comment from her. as i was leaving with this lass the boyfriend shouted out

' here lass, i wouldnt get to excited on your way home,*****(ex) tells me hes only got a small cock'

my reply was

' it may be small but it was big enough to stop ******(ex) talking whilst she was sucking on it last night whilst you was at work'

little did he know i was telling him the truth, my ex's face was a picture :whistling:

:clapper: :clapper: :laugh:

my reply was

Love it mole catcher :clapper::clapper:

One i overheard whilst waiting in shopping queue.........a rather snotty lady said to a chap in front as he was struggling to put all his shopping on the counter so as not to mix it with the previous customers.......

She said "Oh where were you when the brains were handed out?"

He replied......" I was held up in the queue while you were getting a second helping of mouth" :laugh::laugh:

Brilliant............her face was a picture. :laugh:

Rolfe.