Can women be the same as men?

I agree with who ever it was that said that the girls are way too sentimental about crappy dogs that don't come up to scratch. Very true!! Yet us men, when we don't come up to scratch there the first ones to dump, and go for the BBD bigger better deal. Usually iether better looking guy or with more money. And invariably its the latter :tongue2:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only know a couple of women who hunt. One of them was point blank rude to me about wanting to learn more about it all, and basically told me to piss off. But most folks who get to know me know that I'm genuinely interested - and more than capable. Now it's just getting the chance to get out there with someone who'll show me how it's done; I have a lot to learn but I've never failed at anything I put my mind to. When someone tells me I can't do something, I try 10 times harder.

And damas, I don't know what kinda women you meet but I don't do the BBD. I go by character. If you lack that then you get turfed :D

I am a female hunter.

I work my dogs on the lamp. Dont mind going out at the middle of the night when its windy and raining, as long as i have my goretex on i'm happy!!

I aslo go out with my air rifle hunting rabbits, birds etc. and out with the ferrets.

I am happy to eat what i catch aswell!!

I dont get the impression that i have to prove myself to people that i meet and say i hunt, guys that i speak to seem suitably impressed and slightly shocked that i am interested in hunting and are happy to chat about it all.

I like the idea that more and more women are becoming interested in the hunting game, shame more and more of the general public think that foxes are cute and bunnies should be allowed to overrun fields and crops. stupid anti's

Lol- i dont know any women that hunt, Ive got a hard enough time getting fellas to come hunting that can keep up, let alone another female so I hunt by myself 99.9% of the time, day and night! You should live closer Lurchergrrl.

I love my dogs but I have them for a purpose- which they do well. Most of the things we catch weigh a lot more than I do too!! And I supply most of the meat we eat at home by either rifle or dog.

and I dont love little kittens..........!!!!!

Guest little lurcher
women that hunt,well good luck to them i say ,they can get away with more then us blokes can,just cant see them digging 12ft with out a man help but apart from that i think its great

thats where we use our heads and use our womanly wiles :angel: and flutter the eye lashes to get you macho men to dig for us!!! :whistling: the fairer sex HA! :laugh:

In my younger days ,ive been hunting with various females but i have to say this -It wasnt long before the sexual tension got the better and i always blew it with the blatant looks and suggestive comments Something very sexy about a women in a mans world to me or am i just a pervert :icon_redface: .Nothing against women hunters at all ,just that sooner or later sex crops up and ruins it .

Edited to say i once came across 2 females ferretting in a wood and after a chat i ended up with them all day but one was such a looker i had to decline the offer of a further day out as im married and well ,want to stay that way ,being of the weaker sex ,mind wise.

Edited by foxdropper

hunted with several females over the yrs and showed them a trick or to andthey enjoyed the crack and the madness of the hunting game thye thought it great driving stubbles catching roe , coursing and lamping a few rabbs but ive had several who stayed at home and says its cruel but thtas theway it goes wether female or male

:icon_redface: Cracking looking dogs whats their breeding?

OMG TORONTO? NO WONDER YOUR A STRESS HEAD!! :boogie:

That may be mate, but I'm a tough stress head :kiss: Never mess with a city girl who grew up in da hood.

.... I get the feeling maybe you've been to Canada?

nothing wrong with a woman hunter ....aslong as they look like a woman ... :D:D ...there are some decent ladies in the trade i have no doubt .....met a couple myself... :thumbs: ...but some what ive seen a shows through the summer ....round the lurcher ring ..look like they should be on the lead ..... :laugh::laugh::laugh: ......just because its hunting and to do with dogs dosent meen the shouldnt look after themsevles and keep themsevles looking good .....but that dosnet seem to be the case with most .... :whistling: .... :laugh::laugh: not all though ..... :thumbs:

Yes and the same can be said for the men. I've met a few out and about who look, let's just say, less than savory :sick:

yeah crack on women should get in the sport got any pictures of your dogs
good call ... :thumbs: ...pictures of the ladies dogs with them in the pic too.... :whistling::clapper::clapper:

Hey snoop, look deep into my eyes .... 8)

DSC01860.jpg

women that hunt,well good luck to them i say ,they can get away with more then us blokes can,just cant see them digging 12ft with out a man help but apart from that i think its great

thats where we use our heads and use our womanly wiles :angel: and flutter the eye lashes to get you macho men to dig for us!!! :whistling: the fairer sex HA! :laugh:

yes and 9 out of 10 times it works,blokes who be one ,ME ITS GREAT FUN :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Who have you met in US west? Probably many of the same folks I have. Have you been to WY? If not, you're missing some really tough jacks.

H

dream on ive only met a handful of females who were up for nite time hunting saeson after season and met a few good ones who have coursing dogs in the usa but its mostly the dogs who are good and well some work done by the females , there more females in the usa out west who i rate more than ive met here , so far all the best to what ever gender you areaslong as you hunt and eat what you catch