first of all hello all

ive just joined this forum here is abit about my self

im 25 from denby derbyshire

been into air rifles for 5years

but just last year in October i got my shotgun licence had a busy season trying to shoot game and clays but improving slowly :icon_redface:

thankyou for letting me introduce myself

Wow! Fancy letting a Denby-ite have a shotgun ticket!! Just kidding mate, welcome to the forum. Lots of help and advice on here when you need some.

Where do you go shooting clays?

:laugh:

do some claying at my mates farm and now just plucking up courage to go to crockets farm in mansfield(nottinghamshire) or the clay ground in swalkstone(derby) just a bit shy when i go to places like that :icon_redface:

I've been to Cockets farm once, to take a chap from work for a go. He lives in Blidworth so it was nearest. Lowes Lane, Swarkestone is better for new shooters. Have you tried Doveridge? It's not too expensive, and you go out alone or with a mate. You get a "claymate" button box which you plug in on any stand. Click "delay" if you go alone, or if with a mate, you "button" for each other. Try skeet,sporting, or DTL, you can spend all morning on one stand if you want. Pay for the clays indicated on the claymate display. Don't be shy, everyone was a beginner once! Most clay shooters are generally very helpful to newbies. Also, some informal clubs in the area,Castle GC shoot at Lumb Farm, Ripley. Ockbrook GC shoot at gravel pits behind Derby airfield. You need to go as a guest to both these initially. PM if you want contact details.

first of all hello all

ive just joined this forum here is abit about my self

im 25 from denby derbyshire

been into air rifles for 5years

but just last year in October i got my shotgun licence had a busy season trying to shoot game and clays but improving slowly :icon_redface:

thankyou for letting me introduce myself

hi loose canon :welcomeani:

davy