2nd hand pcp

im looking for a 2nd hand pcp, pump or bottle not sure yet depends which is cheapest, im not going to have a massive budget not totaly sure on it yet as im still owed some wages :wallbash: and will have more work soon so might have a little more to spend but my question is, what kit would you recommend, a lot of people seem to 'rave' about the hw's and so on but i dont want to spent too much.

all advice would be gratly appriciated (spell)

thanks's All..

PADDY :D

I have a BSA Ultra Multishot complete with Hawke 3x9x50 scopes, Weihrauch silencer, decent lined gunbag plus a tin of BSA pellets all set up and ready to go all for £300 quid, its posted on the for sale forum.

Coney.

Not a lot we can tell you until you can give us a price range.

Air rifles range from £30 to a couple of grand.

Second hand guns fall in between that and the quality, and legality, various considerably.

Have a browse in the local gun shop and ask if you can see a few, in the flesh... some will have a decent range of second hand stock and it will give you an idea of what's what.

Not a lot we can tell you until you can give us a price range.

Air rifles range from £30 to a couple of grand.

Second hand guns fall in between that and the quality, and legality, various considerably.

Have a browse in the local gun shop and ask if you can see a few, in the flesh... some will have a decent range of second hand stock and it will give you an idea of what's what.

yeah i get your drift i keep having a look in local shop and druleing :icon_redface: ill see how it goes and what i end up with cheers :thumbs: