365yds house brick

Guest remmy

Nice shooting but just out of interest, why did you use a brick?? One of my favorite things I use for targets are beer cans filled with water, very dramatic results if you hit them dead center. :victory:

hi mate the reason i use a brick is because they blow up to, you hit it or you dont and at that range on a brick you see the bullet strike no probs and when you turn it side on as i did when i shot it @365yds is about the same size as a crow, no special reason for using bricks i just like to see em blow up :D:D

Can’t argue with that mate. :victory:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good on ya remmy, thats excellent going, And truely believeable a few of us here are now shooting 500ml lemonade bottles such as coke, 7up, etc at distances out to 400 yards, its a challange, busting clays at 450 yards, with the right load, and knowhow anything within the limits of the calibre can be achieved.

Got called a lier, after some of the shots i said i made, and proved myself to those who thought they knew how to shoot, time spent on the range and an understanding of the ballistics is all that is needed. can't get those 87grain hp hornady's here at the minute remmy but looking to try the 87 v-max when in the north next time. good luck with the bricks, :thumbs:

Guest remmy
Good on ya remmy, thats excellent going, And truely believeable a few of us here are now shooting 500ml lemonade bottles such as coke, 7up, etc at distances out to 400 yards, its a challange, busting clays at 450 yards, with the right load, and knowhow anything within the limits of the calibre can be achieved.

Got called a lier, after some of the shots i said i made, and proved myself to those who thought they knew how to shoot, time spent on the range and an understanding of the ballistics is all that is needed. can't get those 87grain hp hornady's here at the minute remmy but looking to try the 87 v-max when in the north next time. good luck with the bricks, :thumbs:

thanks mate pm sent ;););)

That is awesome... now tell us what the reload recipe your using is.... please. What is the magnification on that scope?

i have sent you a pm, as for the scope the mag is, 5.5x22x56 it made the brick look like ten feet away rgds dave. :)

Remmy. Great shooting dude. I only have fac air and hmr on my ticket at the mo. I cant wait to start getting into centre-fires.

Can you tell me the make and model of your scope please. I'd like one on my hmr.

Cheers.

Guest remmy

nightforce is the daddy, some love em some hate em its all down to personal choice, if it floats your boat well you quids in, i love em shot swarovskis all my days now wouldnt change for the world, this is just my worthless opinion of course. rgds remmy. :gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

Good shooting Remmy , just ignore people who dont believe its that they are ignorant and havent seen long range shooting before. My mate shoots rabbits at 500 yards regularly dialling in , I was amazed to watch such accurate shooting .Keep pushing the boundarys Dave, his furthest is 644 yards on a hare with a 1 shot kill.. :clapper:

Guest remmy
Good shooting Remmy , just ignore people who dont believe its that they are ignorant and havent seen long range shooting before. My mate shoots rabbits at 500 yards regularly dialling in , I was amazed to watch such accurate shooting .Keep pushing the boundarys Dave, his furthest is 644 yards on a hare with a 1 shot kill.. :clapper:

i know mate they just need educating, just because they cant do it or aint seen it before, dont slagg it, because at the end of the day with a little know how we can all do it , no probs . :thumbs: