DEBEN FAULTS

HA HA HA you lot make me laugh :no:

Where would you ALL be over the last 20 years without DEBEN??????

Yes thats right dog-less.

Yes B&F are good but you wouldnt be anywhere without the original.

TUFFTY

now i will tell you something funny

if there was no deben we all have used the ortovox

they have 30 years experience on there systems

Edited by erik

i think deben need to have a look at a few of their products, their battery packs f**k up alot aswel, me and a few mates have all had problems with them, when you phone them up they just seem to fill you full of bullshit to try and get you off the line without solving the problem, has anyone ever had a refund off deben for faulty products?

i think deben need to have a look at a few of their products, their battery packs f**k up alot aswel, me and a few mates have all had problems with them, when you phone them up they just seem to fill you full of bullshit to try and get you off the line without solving the problem, has anyone ever had a refund off deben for faulty products?

ur bang on mate about there packs not worth a f..k the the connections also go to easy for my likeing

Guest Leveller

I've got the long range and it's bollocks deben won't give me a refund and I'm sick of writing to them and sending it back they just return it to me and say there's no fault. It only works to 20ft and everything is halved on the receiever I'll be starting next season with a B&F and Deben can :feck: from now on.

TUFFTY

I look at it a different way Tufty,

how many terriers have lost their lives due to deben faulty collars, ill-fitting caps, dodgy wireing and general poor product. Yes, people had to use the old debens as there was nothing else, but deben should have imporoved their product as the time passed by. Funnily enough as soon as B+F brought out their excellent kit then deben rushed something out into the market....but this was a load of shite!!!!! :boogie: Soon enough the MK3 was around....but this too is, in my opinion, cheaply made crap.....JD

TUFFTY

I look at it a different way Tufty,

how many terriers have lost their lives due to deben faulty collars, ill-fitting caps, dodgy wireing and general poor product. Yes, people had to use the old debens as there was nothing else, but deben should have imporoved their product as the time passed by. Funnily enough as soon as B+F brought out their excellent kit then deben rushed something out into the market....but this was a load of shite!!!!! :boogie: Soon enough the MK3 was around....but this too is, in my opinion, cheaply made crap.....JD

used the b&f for over 2 seasons now and never had a problem,and would recomend them to anyone,unlike the deben,seen the mk3 in action,gave a lot of inacurate readings,and if you value your terriers get a b&f.

i also made the mistake of buying a mk3, first time i used it the fox chewed the collar and it stopped working not good on a mute hard dog evetaly dug the dog on a mark we had before collar packed up but the dog took more stick than usaul because of this poor product.

Mammut Barryvox Pulse + orthovox is the best kit on the market, the most accurate with the biggest range, easy use. y can get bad numbers also on BF, y can have a handy in y pocket, cables in ground, also if there are some diferrent soil conditionc in y earth/ soil, stones, if there s tunnel above the one in which is dog. signal is spread in circles so y never get the excact number but shurely there isn t bigger difference like 30cm/ depands on the collar position/ always use the box with analog and digital mode. BF is just digital. the best box for human ist the right box for my dogs

Mammut Barryvox Pulse + orthovox is the best kit on the market, the most accurate with the biggest range, easy use. y can get bad numbers also on BF, y can have a handy in y pocket, cables in ground, also if there are some diferrent soil conditionc in y earth/ soil, stones, if there s tunnel above the one in which is dog. signal is spread in circles so y never get the excact number but shurely there isn t bigger difference like 30cm/ depands on the collar position/ always use the box with analog and digital mode. BF is just digital. the best box for human ist the right box for my dogs

Any links and what about after sales service bf are supposed to be great

safe your money and get a ortovox

searched like mad for one cant seem to find it .found mammut barryvox pulse box but cant find price or how to buy

if u could post the site i would be greatfull :thumbs:

We will order them here but but it´s just in german language !

http://www.der-jagdhund.de/

Click on ARTIKEL (upper middle )

than on BAUARBEIT ( second on the right )

than on BAUSENDER ( first on the left )

and than you find them !

they also send on 457 mhz like the B&F , so you can use the transmitter with the Pieps also and the B&F collar with the Ortovox Receiver ! you can use all allvanache Receiver that send on 457 mhz , digital and analog ! We will use the analog one´s !

Greeting´s

Steezy

or you can read it in English on the original site , but don´t know if you can order them there !

http://www.ortovox.com/content/en/

thanks stezzy :thumbs: