nuttaul stuff

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope, we understand something, without Brians hard work, and understanding of a genepools and the gene pool, he worked on, THERE are no black terriers black, or choc terrier that work who's blood didn't have his stamp, but he sold terrier,lived terrier, LIVED TERRIERS, did more for the working terrier, than all of us ... but one day he pissed off a welsh wizard of the A4,bad news,the guy and already sucked ass of the firey lakie bred stuff, and nuttall then gould then parkes.. if i wanted to fill pages of 10000, of rats being killed and then sell the pups, i could have...lol ..what a bitch...just write pages of single dog digs(talking fox) and a bunch of c**ts will buy them, pup or stud ... but f**k not making money, 8 years of bullshit and my mate has the dog at stud... SHEEP ARE SHEEP...NUTTALL NO FUCKERS FOOL

Well said Pickaxe!! Most of the comments on this thread are from people who have only learnt from magazines and not experiance, i bet most dont even know that "the welsh wizzard" owe's alot to Brian,although he wont admit it! like you said if these "experts" knew anything about bloodlines or breeding they would have far more respect for a man who made a huge contribution to the patterdales of today!!!!!...

OK THEN PICKAXE IM ASSUMING YOUR POINTING YOUR CRITISISM AT ME,I KNOW AS I SAID THAT THERE ARE TRACES OF NUTTAL IN MY YARD AND IN MOST BLACKS ,WHAT IM COMPLAINING ABOUT IS THE FACT THAT THE MOSQUITOS BEING CHURNED OUT FROM HIM ARE FOR WORK IN THE STATES.A 10" TERRIER FROM UNTESTED BREEDING MACHINES IS THE SAME AS BYING OUT OF THE ADS FOR FREE.I AM IN NO WAY TALKING ABOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE IN GENETICS BREEDING ETC[AS HE WOULD NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING TO BE CHURNING OUT PUPS AT THE RATE HE HAS/DOES.

IF I WAS STARTING OUT AGAIN I D FIND OUT OF LADS WHO HAVE WORKED THEIR DOGS FOR YEARS WHO THE TESTED LINES ARE COMING FROM AND TRY AND GET SOMETHING FROM THEM.WHY BY FROM A BIG NAME PUPPY PEDDLAR WHO HAS EVERY THING FOR SALE AT A PRICE,IMO HE S IN THE SAME CATAGORY AS THE SHOWMEN,THEY BREED FOR CONFORMATION AND EYE CATCHING DOGS WHILE NUTTAL BREEDS FOR ££££ TO THE STATES AND SELLS TO LADS OVER HERE WHO SHOULD KNOW NO BETTER,HIS DOGS AT PRESENT ARE NOT WORKED AND TESTED REGULARLY SO WHY BREAK THE GOLDEN RULE [WORKER TO WORKER ] JUST TO GET A DOG FROM A ONE TIME DECENT TERRIERMAN WHOS BLINDED WITH MONEY AND CONVINCING LADS THAT WEE TOTES ARE PRACTICLE EARTH DOGS??????

ALSO STANDO YOU SAY THAT ALL FOLKS WHO DARE TO CRITICISE YOUR HERO HAVE LEARNT OUT OF MAGAZINES,TELLME ARE ALL NUTTALS STUD DOGS WELL TESTED ARE ALL HIS BITCHES WELL TESTED IF NOT WHY NOT,WHY CAN PEOPLE JUSTIFY BUYING BREEDING OF THIS PUPPY FARM.

I HAVE NEVER DOUBTED THE MANS ABILITY OR KNOWLEDEGE BUT HE S LOST A LOT OF RESPECT AND UNDONE A LOT OF HIS GOOD WORK FROM HIS CURRENT ACTIVITIES.SHAME

NO FXXXERS FOOL?BUT HE MAKES A FOOL OUT OF PLENTY NOWADAYS.

Edited by pip

Pip , you say his dog at present are no workers any more !?

here are a lot people that write that they work them ! i didn´t know brian or how he keep his dog´s or something but the dog´s that are imported to europe at least are definatly workers on a regulary base on Fox and legally Badger ! also the small one´s are worked on badger and all pure Nuttall or out of Nuttall bred dog´s !

Greeting´s

Steezy

i write alot more but i erase it as it bring´s nothing ! would be interested to know if all the badtalkers would write the same if the guy´s in question would be on the net !

Steeze mate, we have here dog s out of nutuall dog s or schwabs kennel which pure nutuall line and they re not what i expected them to be. our dogs which have nutuall line 6gen back are far better, i found booth s, hammond, hod s line much better. why to buy a pup from schwab for 700-1000e when i can have a pup from tested stock for 200-350e?

all dogs were tested x times.

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4930.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

0710-4310.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

HPIM9568.jpg

HPIM9310.jpg

beztvare2.jpg

HPIM9339.jpg

matulkoh !

i just hear of one dog of Rudi wich is in my mate´s hand and he is sayed to be a very good one on Fox and Badger and i´ve seen one that is now at R.C. yard bred by rudi and it´s a hell of a dog on Fox and badger and wild boar ! and that´s the only dog i´ve seen working from Rudi´s breeding , so can´t say nothing about them !

I get my dog´s from my friend R.C. and pay nothing or less 300 euros ! ... and all dog i´ve seen of R.C. work ,work well !

and to be honest the dog from rudi that i´ve seen is half Pickaxe blood , as well as the dog from my mate !

so i can´t say not much about Rudi´s dog´s ...so i say nothing !

Greeting´s

Steezy

OK THEN PICKAXE IM ASSUMING YOUR POINTING YOUR CRITISISM AT ME,I KNOW AS I SAID THAT THERE ARE TRACES OF NUTTAL IN MY YARD AND IN MOST BLACKS ,WHAT IM COMPLAINING ABOUT IS THE FACT THAT THE MOSQUITOS BEING CHURNED OUT FROM HIM ARE FOR WORK IN THE STATES.A 10" TERRIER FROM UNTESTED BREEDING MACHINES IS THE SAME AS BYING OUT OF THE ADS FOR FREE.I AM IN NO WAY TALKING ABOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE IN GENETICS BREEDING ETC[AS HE WOULD NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING TO BE CHURNING OUT PUPS AT THE RATE HE HAS/DOES.

IF I WAS STARTING OUT AGAIN I D FIND OUT OF LADS WHO HAVE WORKED THEIR DOGS FOR YEARS WHO THE TESTED LINES ARE COMING FROM AND TRY AND GET SOMETHING FROM THEM.WHY BY FROM A BIG NAME PUPPY PEDDLAR WHO HAS EVERY THING FOR SALE AT A PRICE,IMO HE S IN THE SAME CATAGORY AS THE SHOWMEN,THEY BREED FOR CONFORMATION AND EYE CATCHING DOGS WHILE NUTTAL BREEDS FOR ££££ TO THE STATES AND SELLS TO LADS OVER HERE WHO SHOULD KNOW NO BETTER,HIS DOGS AT PRESENT ARE NOT WORKED AND TESTED REGULARLY SO WHY BREAK THE GOLDEN RULE [WORKER TO WORKER ] JUST TO GET A DOG FROM A ONE TIME DECENT TERRIERMAN WHOS BLINDED WITH MONEY AND CONVINCING LADS THAT WEE TOTES ARE PRACTICLE EARTH DOGS??????

ALSO STANDO YOU SAY THAT ALL FOLKS WHO DARE TO CRITICISE YOUR HERO HAVE LEARNT OUT OF MAGAZINES,TELLME ARE ALL NUTTALS STUD DOGS WELL TESTED ARE ALL HIS BITCHES WELL TESTED IF NOT WHY NOT,WHY CAN PEOPLE JUSTIFY BUYING BREEDING OF THIS PUPPY FARM.

I HAVE NEVER DOUBTED THE MANS ABILITY OR KNOWLEDEGE BUT HE S LOST A LOT OF RESPECT AND UNDONE A LOT OF HIS GOOD WORK FROM HIS CURRENT ACTIVITIES.SHAME

As it happens I hadn't even read any of your posts I just scanned the thread and seen the usual lets slag off nuttall thread, and I stand by the fact there are very few working lines without the blood from his kennel, he’s not conning anyone pay your money take your chance, there are other breeder selling on far worst crap inbreed inherited defects and I’m not talking show point faults, others breeding hybrids which in a generation will go down hill , sending them back to buy more pups from the original breeder thinking they f****d up, So if you go to Nuttall and he offers you a pup from parents which you think are to small or haven’t done enough work , don’t buy one, if you do who’s the fool ? and if you’re a fool don’t cry on the internet, there’s lads you can trust in this game but they are few and far between …pay your money take your chance ...if you know where to look there are nuttall blood dogs as good as any out there

As it happens I hadn't even read any of your posts I just scanned the thread and seen the usual lets slag off nuttall thread, and I stand by the fact there are very few working lines without the blood from his kennel, he’s not conning anyone pay your money take your chance, there are other breeder selling on far worst crap inbreed inherited defects and I’m not talking show point faults, others breeding hybrids which in a generation will go down hill , sending them back to buy more pups from the original breeder thinking they f****d up, So if you go to Nuttall and he offers you a pup from parents which you think are to small or haven’t done enough work , don’t buy one, if you do who’s the fool ? and if you’re a fool don’t cry on the internet, there’s lads you can trust in this game but they are few and far between …pay your money take your chance ...if you know where to look there are nuttall blood dogs as good as any out there

Pickaxe out of 70% of good high standard working terrier kennels nuttal is there pure old stuff preserved and tested,so im not on about what he s done im on about what he s doing,why would anyone go to nuttals kennels nowadays to buy a dog?Im not saying he s the only one but this thread is about his stuff

I know he s been trying to get his old stuff back so why would he if the present dogs are the same?

mate rudi wants from my friend 800e for using his stud dog, he came down to him 1200km and the dog refuse the bitch. when somebody came to buy a pup i can show him how the dogs work, at least in artificial den. i ve dogs for work not for business. nutuall dogs, hurricane, schwabs... it seems they have a good business from dogs, if y offer them to make a pup exchange to refresh the blood they refuse, that they keep pure nutuall blood. for what? i can prove the quality of our dogs, can they? how come that a lot of dogs do not have any scratch on their face?

mate like i say i don´t know how rudi´s dog´s work , i only know he definatly work them on boars and did few foxes !

i never was at brians yard so i don´t know if they have scratches or not ... do you know that , or do you just listen to someone that say that ?

if you don´t trust in the dog´s of the terrierman of the past , why you trust in thing´s someone say you don´t know ?

i know that you testing your dog´s well and think before breed , but that is than your type and linie that suit´s you !

i trust in the dog´s we work with and they all coming from the same breeder that is 3-4 time´s a week out with his dog´s in the legal season ! and his dog´s got their root´s in the UK at Brians yard ! some are also imported and work very well and produce the same or better ! ...and that what i see with my eye´s and not what i hear !

don´t trust in that bullshit alot of people writing here !

Greeting´s

Steezy

just to add about the 10" terrier thing the older lads that i would hunt with often quote the phrase "a ounze in a bird,a pound in a dog ,and a stone in a man",with regards to ancient sports this was the measure of weight giving.Now with terriers what quarry apart from rats would a terrier be equally matchingor overmatching at 10"?The dog is at a distinct disadvantage against an animal up to an more tha twice his weight :yes: