arctic monkeys on brit awards

Guest bigredbusa

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last time i watched the bill it had ted roach in it :laugh: will you fill me in on whats happened since then :laugh::toast:

I used to have a thing about Roache, Kay. He was my ideal older man then :wub: :tongue4:

Moll.

what about burnside? my ma's fave lol

Lol....see above :toast:

last time i watched the bill it had ted roach in it :laugh: will you fill me in on whats happened since then :laugh::toast:

I used to have a thing about Roache, Kay. He was my ideal older man then :wub: :tongue4:

Moll.

Got confused, meant Burnside :doh:

http://burnside.250free.com/burnside3.jpg

Moll.

i liked that Billy Murrey , now he is nice :laugh: always fancied a sugar daddy :laugh:

I didn't watch it. Genius Macca may be but his brain has been addled by LACS. :laugh:

Speedlamper, you need to get out more I think... :laugh: This is rich coming from the woman who was eating ben and jerrys ice cream in the bath and went to bed by 9 and now can't sleep! :rolleyes::laugh:

amy winehouse is a scabby junkie :sick: who should be locked up like any one else that has been caught doing drugs, not paradeing round on stage looking like a fool, there are too many celebraties today getting away with far to much, and setting the wrong example to our kids. :no:

Is it just me or is Paul McCartney sounding a bit .... shite?

Please learn to recognise genius when you see/hear it!

The man is a genius (well, apart from marrying what he is now trying to divorce - to his COST)

No, seriously, I'm a big fan. :clapper:

Hes filthy anti scum, and has helped money wise to make this hunting ban effective........

if that not bad enough, his music pretty kak, beatle maybe, Macca, anti scummer witha facelift

Amywine house was terrible, out of time totally, really really bad.........she may have a good voice, but feck all music sense

Well I'm no TV fan but I am seriously into music. I only saw clips as I messed around with stuff ready to take the mutts out for a mooch and to be honest apart from one or two who could actually string a sentence together I thought it was one of the biggest loads of crap I have ever seen.

If this is the best these people can do :thumbdown: . Listening to the news on the radio first thing this morning, I heard Tesco are now wanting to talk to the government about curbing the "drink" problem related to cheap booze, well feck me the media did a good job of displaying the real influences from the "role models" of today on the Brits :thumbdown:

Don't get me wrong alcohol/drugs etc has always and will always be available freely to these people within their sad little worlds, but thanks to todays media it is there stuffed into your face, some may say that there is an "off" option on the telly, but think of all the other options available for the youngsters of today so that they can watch this shit whenever they want without their parents ever knowing.

They are being told that, it's cool to be a piss head/smack head/gay/he-male/she-male when all the while the end product will be just another dick head for the media to tear to pieces when the wheels come off :thumbdown: and it is this that needs to be curbed :gunsmilie:

Is it just me or is Paul McCartney sounding a bit .... shite?

Please learn to recognise genius when you see/hear it!

The man is a genius (well, apart from marrying what he is now trying to divorce - to his COST)

No, seriously, I'm a big fan. :clapper:

Genius he may be, but he sounded really flat last night for most of his performance.

His face looks like it's wrapped in sausage skin :icon_eek: