Ferreting Any 1

AlfieR

Hello hunters, well i have got a runnin dog terrier an ferrets bin hunting now 4 a while i had dun bits an bobs [bANNED TEXT] the ferrets bt have onli eva bolted them 4 the dog or ferret has caught dwn their and brought it out, i havnt eva seen any body use nets so i aint 2 clued up on how 2 do it all, was just wondering if their is any 1 that is goin out any time soon and wouldnt mind if i came along and had a watch 2 see how its all done am from the north west area will travel 4 good day out thanks Alfie R

An eastern european could write better english, than someone native of our language and country....

Sorry didn't even read the post, couldn't be arsed, just like people can't be arsed to write them properly..

jeez oh the guys 1st post and people are like that to him tutut

no, not the 1st post if you look, the 14th, and I did leave the post up

what should we do then?, not say anything, and let everyone text talk

surely better to nip it in the bud early, rather than him get future post's deleated and warnings or even a ban :wallbash:

An eastern european could write better english, than someone native of our language and country....

Sorry didn't even read the post, couldn't be arsed, just like people can't be arsed to write them properly..

Oooh,.I just love it when your angry... :D

Nah not angry, don't get angry chalkie :D ... Chilled to the bone... :kiss: , my point being there has to be a line, when people post like fred flinstone, it puts some people off from using the site..its bad manners and plain laziness on the forum. You want to use the forum and have the time to post in the first place, post properly.... :yes:

If your excuse is your a dyslexic, mentally challenged 10 yr old, etc, etc get back to school, and bin the mobile...

Guest bigredbusa

mate , dont worry about it . no one ever reads rules of forums anyway and i must admit this is the first site i have heard of banning txt chat , there rules so we must obey .

season ended now , wait til it starts again and maybe try and get out with another ferreter to show you the ropes of setting up nets etc..