A huge hello from Wales.

Hello to you all from the Green Green Grass of Home!

Looking forward to visiting this site regularly as it seems to be one of the more 'professional' forums around. That's not to say that I don't have a sense of humour. 19yrs in the Army ensures that you have one.

My main interest is in Airguns and would like to embrace the shotgun further down the line.

Looking forward to exchanging tales of shooting and asking you all questions and hopefully helping with some of your questions.

All the best,

Karl.

:thumbs: welcome :thumbs: cant see them given a swansea jack a shotgun licence though :gunsmilie: (kidding)

enjoy the site TRAPPER :drink:

Apparently I stand a good chance on getting a licence as I'm not from Swansea originally and I'll be after buying a full length barrel and fully stocked shotgun!! If you catch my drift!

Whereabouts are you?

Karl.

:thumbs: welcome :thumbs: cant see them given a swansea jack a shotgun licence though :gunsmilie: (kidding)

Sorry, just seen the Port Talbot bit! Since when did South Wales Electricity run a cable down that way? Kidding too!

Are you into Air rifles by any chance?

Karl.

Sorry, just seen the Port Talbot bit! Since when did South Wales Electricity run a cable down that way? Kidding too!

Are you into Air rifles by any chance?

Karl.

:) yes karl im into airguns, also shotguns and rimmies but spend most of the time with dogs and ferrets mate! :yes: