do predator pellets work

Guest bunnykilla1

sounds like im on two guns again bsa super 10 and s410

might go fac in future any body no how many shots you get with bsa ???in fac and normal for both guns

is bsa any good any more now gamo own them ??

its funny test many pointed pellets when i was a young boy never found any that were good .round head always better in 22 dont no with 177

They work, in that they come out of the barrel and end up somewhere in front of you.

HP are innacurate, Pointed are innacurate...put the 2 together and what do you think happens!?!

And they are silly money.

There are many fine pellets out there and as has been said several times here I am a big fan of AA Field. However, different barrels, different loading systems, different powers etc etc favour different pellets, try a few but I personally would not spend any money on the Predators!

Cheers

Deker

Guest oldskool

i've always shot with elay wasps .22.... i know they cant be that bad when i'm putting one pellet in on top of the other at 35 yards or so... i think they're £3 or so for 500... i'm using an air arms tx200

As said many times before Accupels are highly recommended, but i also have no complaints about the RWS superpoints and the BSA storms.

Like the lads said why bother at the price, also are you on about the Logun penetrator pellets OR the JSB preditor Pellets with Hollow

Head and Polymer Tip as i think some of the people in this thread are getting mixed up between the two.

AG :thumbs:

As said many times before Accupels are highly recommended, but i also have no complaints about the RWS superpoints and the BSA storms.

Like the lads said why bother at the price, also are you on about the Logun penetrator pellets OR the JSB preditor Pellets with Hollow

Head and Polymer Tip as i think some of the people in this thread are getting mixed up between the two.

AG :thumbs:

I am on about the JSB's, dont know about anyone else :D

The JSB's IMO are a complete waste of time and money.