Leatherman warranty

I was given a letherman wave buy a mate ( it was well used ) anyway today its broken do u need a receipt or can I just take it to a shop and they will send it back to letherman? It's only the locking mechanism that's gone 

1 hour ago, the monkey said:

send it back to whitby knives kendal ,you wont have any problem about a receipt .. done it loads of times

Amazing thanks will give them a googel, 

On 29/03/2024 at 20:43, the monkey said:

send it back to whitby knives kendal ,you wont have any problem about a receipt .. done it loads of times

Gave them a email at whitby knifes they sent me a form to fill in and iv posted it off today so fingers crossed 

• Like 1

I had one of the first Leatherman tools, Supertool I think. I was given it 30 odd years ago and had no receipt. I snapped the screwdriver, wrote an email, when emails came about. Sent it off and they sent me back a complete new tool, as there were many worn bits. They did charge me, but it was minimal £20/25 something like that.

That Supertool is still going to this day. I myself have a Leatherman Surge now, a much better usable tool. One handed opening knife is a must with me.

Got searched once by the Police, the young copper said " oh yeah, what's this for?"   I said "how long have you got?"     He left it at that.

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

Brand new letherman wave pluss arrived yesterday better model then I sent them back ! Happy days 

Splendid

Did they send you the old one back as well? 

If so can you send it to me so I can send it to them so they can send me a new one better than the one I send them? 

Cheers 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Splendid

Did they send you the old one back as well? 

If so can you send it to me so I can send it to them so they can send me a new one better than the one I send them? 

Cheers 

Ha ha ha unfortunately not no they kept it 🤣