6 minutes ago, Arry said:

I'm not having a go at you Bangers although they are a small black fly like a lot of other flies they are not the Black Fly mate.

Cheers Arry

A know that mate. Bit of knowledge is good mate thanks. With it being a little black fly. The old chaps said black fly. A think many insects will destroy your veg. Fruit fly don't just eat fruit do they. Many a time I've had them running threw potatoes on kitchen side in summer months. When I've had to buy from shop. The bag has been covered in the b*****ds. One point we even had the in bread bag. Lol. A said to wife you need to by a bread f***ing bin. Sick of seeing these little b*****ds crawling in bread bag. 

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just been watching the news about raw spillage from the water companies. That it won't be re- Corrected till 2050 nearly another 30 years. Just shown you raw spillage going into the sea around the eas

God forbid they build 'new build' sewage plants on brown field or ex army sites etc, no because its easier and cheaper to expand. If they had all these 100s of millions ready to expand they could've h

I've mentioned this in a previous thread but I can tell you this very minute tankers of waste from commercials sites are being rejected from the local sewage treatment plant because they cannot cope w

Posted Images

14 hours ago, paulus said:

Watch this, He admits to letting untreated water into our waterways all the time, not just in periods of flooding. That smirk on his face is also very annoying. 

I live right on the Thames,I watched some footage yesterday of a dolphin in the river at Richmond?