Had the sparky in today to power up my little workshop proper buzzing now I’ve got power at the flick of a switch an lights….the small things hey as you get older the smallest things make you happy 

IMG_6352.jpeg

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, poxon said:

Had the sparky in today to power up my little workshop proper buzzing now I’ve got power at the flick of a switch an lights….the small things hey as you get older the smallest things make you happy 

IMG_6352.jpeg

Nice that mate, Im looking to run electric to a piece of land Ive got and put a couple of containers on it

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

Nice that mate, Im looking to run electric to a piece of land Ive got and put a couple of containers on it

Cheers fella I’ve been grafting hard to get it like this I know it’s not mutch in some eyes but I’m really happy with the working space👍🏽

Just remember cash is king when it comes to getting trades in get a quote then a cash price worlds a difference 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

You opening an illegal immigrant detention center mate...

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

IMG_6352.jpeg

Nice set up that mate..I see you got a bench grinder there..I seen this type of flip type thing for storing a bench grinder under the bench when not in use looks a good idea.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, poxon said:

Cheers fella I’ve been grafting hard to get it like this I know it’s not mutch in some eyes but I’m really happy with the working space👍🏽

Just remember cash is king when it comes to getting trades in get a quote then a cash price worlds a difference 

I only ever pay cash mate 👍

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, king said:

You opening an illegal immigrant detention center mate...

Ive had a Polish bloke trying to get me to rent out space to his Albanian friends the last few weeks, he's fckt off back up to Lincon way now

4 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

Ive had a Polish bloke trying to get me to rent out space to his Albanian friends the last few weeks, he's fckt off back up to Lincon way now

To many of them here all ready mate..

On 16/03/2024 at 19:26, king said:

Nice set up that mate..I see you got a bench grinder there..I seen this type of flip type thing for storing a bench grinder under the bench when not in use looks a good idea.

That’s a good idea I like all the space saving ideas and ways to make stuff tidy 

10 minutes ago, poxon said:

That’s a good idea I like all the space saving ideas and ways to make stuff tidy 

It is a clever idea mate..

Another simple idea I like is a jar lid screwed under a shelf cracking space saving idea..

20170927_181030.jpg.dc92b3022edb94c97895f5b07e91b6b8.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/03/2024 at 20:55, king said:

It is a clever idea mate..

Another simple idea I like is a jar lid screwed under a shelf cracking space saving idea..

20170927_181030.jpg.dc92b3022edb94c97895f5b07e91b6b8.jpg

:shok:

kin el, it's getting like the krypton factor in here!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1