Modern ferret house/run

Yeah I did mate just for the sake of it wont make it any easier wipe down or more waterproof.  Just because really. Yeah not much light is going to get to it is it. Mines tiny anyway so only took 5 mins, just have a separate metal chicken run thing give them bit more space at times. 

11 hours ago, gnipper said:

I tried plastic trays in the past but the ferrets were determined to move it or tip it over.

I found a high backed corner one and wedged it in place with a couple of bricks.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Moonlighter123 said:

I use a plastic litter tray.. makes cleaning out so much easier as the piss dosnt soak into the wood. 

If you can get hold of it😉 .. coz it ain’t cheap I cut a sheet of white rock down to size on the ground floor of the hutches and used aquatic silicone to seal around the edges to stop anything seeping down the edges , easy to wipe and can’t get a more hygienic surface 👍

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Franks dad said:

If you can get hold of it😉 .. coz it ain’t cheap I cut a sheet of white rock down to size on the ground floor of the hutches and used aquatic silicone to seal around the edges to stop anything seeping down the edges , easy to wipe and can’t get a more hygienic surface 👍

What’s white rock? Like mermaid board? 

13 hours ago, Moonlighter123 said:

What’s white rock? Like mermaid board? 

It comes in sheets about 3-5 mm thick It’s what they put on the walls in hospitals and commercial kitchens 

15FA9F09-B596-42D0-8371-119F0D4B9910.jpeg

• Like 1