what would these dogs be like on hares pre ban

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1
Get on up the plains mark, some tough old hares up there, no small fields ;)

Turbo hares on the plains 800 yds and running thats coursing proper style especially if you need to catch to eat :thumbs:

There best alone with my type of dogs juckler....., plus the flint..ouch ;)

Get on up thar mark....see how they do...lol

well i except not one for bowing out of a challenge,mark LOL :D:D:D:D

post-1343-1202224283_thumb.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a couple of them rabbits looked smashed to bits and covered in blood are your dogs a little heavy mouthed ??? .... i have a nice spot for flushing hares on right next to a top ferreting spot and i am a lot closer than 350 miles .... i may be off next week mark if uyou want i will witness what your dog can do on open land retrieving a shot hare then we can have a days ferreting ... i will bring along my collie mungrel pup so she can learn how to ferret by watching your dogs .............

my ferritin style is differant to yours socks i dont need nets :clapper::clapper::clapper:

tell you what then mark take me up on the offer and get up here on to the land i have in mind i will use my collie cur and nets and you use your super dogs and no nets and we will have a wager (as much as you want) ... i will even let you pick your spot first :D ..... thats if they can still breath after a llllllooooooonnnngggggggg retrieve on a plains hare :whistling: ...................

i will take you up on the offer when,anytime suits me sooner the better dont want them rabbits full of young,mark

ok mark next week or the week after then pm me your number ... oh and start toughening up your dogs feet lol ...............

Guest markbrick1
a couple of them rabbits looked smashed to bits and covered in blood are your dogs a little heavy mouthed ??? .... i have a nice spot for flushing hares on right next to a top ferreting spot and i am a lot closer than 350 miles .... i may be off next week mark if uyou want i will witness what your dog can do on open land retrieving a shot hare then we can have a days ferreting ... i will bring along my collie mungrel pup so she can learn how to ferret by watching your dogs .............

my ferritin style is differant to yours socks i dont need nets :clapper::clapper::clapper:

tell you what then mark take me up on the offer and get up here on to the land i have in mind i will use my collie cur and nets and you use your super dogs and no nets and we will have a wager (as much as you want) ... i will even let you pick your spot first :D ..... thats if they can still breath after a llllllooooooonnnngggggggg retrieve on a plains hare :whistling: ...................

i will take you up on the offer when,anytime suits me sooner the better dont want them rabbits full of young,mark

ok mark next week or the week after then pm me your number ... oh and start toughening up your dogs feet lol ...............

DONE AND DONT WORRY ABOUT THERE FEET MATE,MARK

Going flushing Thurs, Lincs.............that invite still stands if you can make it Mark 8)

?????????????????????????????????????now i might find that burnin desire vvvvery soon now,mark

its 352 miles feck

thought you had said yes to going out with miles, your not backing out are you mark?