what would these dogs be like on hares pre ban

Guest markbrick1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going flushing Thurs, Lincs.............that invite still stands if you can make it Mark 8)

?????????????????????????????????????now i might find that burnin desire vvvvery soon now,mark

its 352 miles feck

feck me mark you traveled all over the country in the summer chasing bags and rosets , i thought you were a bit more hard core with the hunting :no:

Its a long way for me to,and ive only been going once a week taking people on invites,due to only having pup,s this year :)

BUT next season it will be twice a week,every week clocking up 600 mpw,shurley you can manage this once? :thumbs:

Mark........what is it with you and fishing for bites??

To be honest mark i can guarantee that no body gives a f**k what your or anyone elses dog can do........people only care what there own dogs are doing........Your posts don't impress anyone it just pisses people off because your so arrogant about it.....You step on peoples toes.......You ask for peoples opinions and when they give em you dismiss what there saying.......if your so sure your dogs will be good on day times hares then why have you got to ask? If some one says they dont think your dogs will do it.......you talk down to em like there stupid yet if some one says yeah your dogs will then it would be different wouldn't it.....you would be kissing there arses.

You wont find out what your dogs can do by asking on here get out there and see for your self........If ya don't wanna hear it then don't ask.....You could be the best dog lad in the world.....but the way you dismiss everyone who doesn't agree with you and the chip thats on your shoulder means i haven't got the slightest of time for ya......

Witton

Guest markbrick1
Mark........what is it with you and fishing for bites??

To be honest mark i can guarantee that no body gives a f**k what your or anyone elses dog can do........people only care what there own dogs are doing........Your posts don't impress anyone it just pisses people off because your so arrogant about it.....You step on peoples toes.......You ask for peoples opinions and when they give em you dismiss what there saying.......if your so sure your dogs will be good on day times hares then why have you got to ask? If some one says they dont think your dogs will do it.......you talk down to em like there stupid yet if some one says yeah your dogs will then it would be different wouldn't it.....you would be kissing there arses.

You wont find out what your dogs can do by asking on here get out there and see for your self........If ya don't wanna hear it then don't ask.....You could be the best dog lad in the world.....but the way you dismiss everyone who doesn't agree with you and the chip thats on your shoulder means i haven't got the slightest of time for ya......

Witton

i told you before what i think of you so go forth and multiply

mark with the breeding if i have it right, of a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie Hancock dog put to a long line of whippet greyhound.

with that breeding i cant see her making a regular H catcher she may take the odd one but not regular with good slips.

I didn't say she would be burnt out as in not being able to run again. i said she will burn out as in slowing down because of what happens in the body of a sprinter and takes a lot longer in a stayer, but after a few run she will be burnt out.

Half of me hopes you do well the other half hopes you don't as we will never here the last of it LOL.

Guest markbrick1
mark with the breeding if i have it right, of a 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie Hancock dog put to a long line of whippet greyhound.

with that breeding i cant see her making a regular H catcher she may take the odd one but not regular with good slips.

I didn't say she would be burnt out as in not being able to run again. i said she will burn out as in slowing down because of what happens in the body of a sprinter and takes a lot longer in a stayer, but after a few run she will be burnt out.

Half of me hopes you do well the other half hopes you don't as we will never here the last of it LOL.

yea i know what you mean mush call up for a coffee soon,mark
like on hares ,as most know i dont really bother with em mainly because theres not many down here,but tonight was a good night for em ,they were having 100 yard slips on this new bit of permission the rabbits were again on the move when the lamp touched em and we got 41 rabbits with my 2 dogs photos not that good as i was on my own carryin and lampin ,mark
she mite get the od one mate in a small field,,.... :cry::no: Edited by elisderyn

Mark as the lads have said you not know till you try mate i like non salukis for hare but i let them hunt there own it just takes a bit more conditioning on the owners part to get the stamina there thats all a lot of dogs run daily on hare get there mate and ive seen enough little uns do the job too.

Only way to find out is to get them fit for long runs at hares where they have to build stamina properly i personally think your in with a shout just get forward and get it done :thumbs: