what would these dogs be like on hares pre ban

Guest markbrick1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats a lot better mate :yes: not perfrect mind as your in the way :D but still a lot better keep it up ;) .

to answer your question, i agree with mush and a few others on here. take a look at modern coursing dogs, thay are bred with saluki in them for a reason , in genral colie crosses carnt catch them .

now dont evry body spit your dummy out , i said in GENRAL, MEANING MOST. countless people have tried with them but there not up to it.

mark the lamping staminar is diffrent mate, that little one of mine can rattle a good bag up , but 1 miniut behind one of those going full tilt , and she has had it ,.

but mark the only way to find out is come up , theres two good offers now on the table.

and if you dont want to travle as far go to salsburry plain thats not as far from you.

best wishes TOMO :)

cant see forty mark or did you chuck some again LOL

there was 41 ive put a few in the boiler for the dogs and a couple with the ferrets and manky :boxing::boxing::wallbash: mark

Manky..........i was being polite that middle one looks like it spent 4 weeks on the M5

Looks like that bloke form bodmin moor has been sniffing round your gate and swapped a load for sum ''fresh'' :sick: bunnies........just remember the green meat adds to the taste :sick: I might start doing the rounds lamping roadkills with the head lights..........i know some good spots local to me........should bag up 40 odd.......then i can stick my rosset winner in front of them and get my claim to fame :toast:

a couple of them rabbits looked smashed to bits and covered in blood are your dogs a little heavy mouthed ??? .... i have a nice spot for flushing hares on right next to a top ferreting spot and i am a lot closer than 350 miles .... i may be off next week mark if uyou want i will witness what your dog can do on open land retrieving a shot hare then we can have a days ferreting ... i will bring along my collie mungrel pup so she can learn how to ferret by watching your dogs .............