Am I missing summat 😇

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The staffy

Omg you lot😅 Have been reading for a while and I get to understand salukis are thick can't run fast etc etc. . I kept lurchers fifty years would not own another as big game and doubling up i

Posted Images

the pair a dossers ain’t bad lads juck both good for a craic don’t take out they say to heart mate they having a laugh 

my C7C09AA3-A171-455C-A74E-CEF7BD958D6C.png.0980ce7e9dc47f33b9764667e5e86584.png young dosser bred dog 

out a these 2 slow mutts 2616DA5E-D080-4C2A-A6DA-3EF31CEC60BA.png.001426864cea9a238cfc61020117f2c5.pngB323FA3B-C565-410B-AC6D-59E9B5F32608.png.263e6217cbd3c15a0fec3de0d0a44bd4.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

Look Black neck I ain't your enemy but I will fight my corner same as you 👍

I don't rate straight bull crosses as in three quarters for big game I don't mind half X's for rabbit bags and I know there weakness I was running in the eighties with the Donny lads at night with straight Mayfield and Reid X's 

So think I do know a little bit ..

I bought two3/4 greyhound Kerry blues at 200 a piece from old  Ginger french they were carrying to hand shushies alive what I needed to pay my way in life ..

Have seen Airedale X's etc 

So fair play to you but if you start giving it the big one and won't put up what does that make folk think 🤔

With all respect 😇

I don't think.i give it the biggun I've never bigged my dogs up ever you won't find 1 post where I have 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bless ya both and penda in fine fettle and definitely agree on bigging dogs up seen many class dogs but seen better game in truth though I might get slated for that 😂

Edited by juckler123
3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I don't think.i give it the biggun I've never bigged my dogs up ever you won't find 1 post where I have 

dosser start calling you john fury been put on ya toes you’ve what ya pants lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, juckler123 said:

Bless ya both and penda in fine fettle and definitely agree on bugging dogs up seen many class dogs but seen better game in truth though I might get slated for that 😂

No doubt you probably have mate I think alot of people have can be a ball ache though 

• Like 1
Just now, juckler123 said:

How's he looking now looks a young dog in pic and thanks for being honest 👍

He's alrite laid back approach at things could do with being abit quicker

• Like 1

And take no notice of me I was born on a street the dustmen refused to empty the bins because of rabbit guts the drains were blocked and to get fallow stags down the gennel we had to saw their anklers off ...

Happy times I miss like hell 😂