Am I missing summat 😇

1 minute ago, jackthelad said:

Nc500 mate but after the silly season honestly the west coasts wer you want to go miss the east it’s pish…. Plenty free fishing up and down 

He be more interested in the nearest dole office the dosser 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The staffy

Omg you lot😅 Have been reading for a while and I get to understand salukis are thick can't run fast etc etc. . I kept lurchers fifty years would not own another as big game and doubling up i

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Come out for a run and u can see 👀 

At night with my daytime dogs and still no pics of conditioning of your hounds no thanks I just like reading your remarks on here 😇🤣

25 minutes ago, Penda said:

On a serious note I've always wanted to go Scotland  mooching about sight seeing etc so I'm hoping to get up them ends see what its all about 

When your ready,give me a shout,I give you details for a nice cottage you can rent for the week around £500,if your polite and knock doors,the locals will give you permission...if you conduct yourself accordingly,you might get some lamping too😉👍

• Like 1

It is making me piss now mc said you like the bull wheaten X's a lot of them started near me as your probably aware just show us your hounds pal no need for bullshit and you are proper bullshitting if you don't ...

I like all X's and I know the game even though you think a dosser doesn't 😂

Just now, juckler123 said:

It is making me piss now mc said you like the bull wheaten X's a lot of them started near me as your probably aware just show us your hounds pal no need for bullshit and you are proper bullshitting if you don't ...

I like all X's and I know the game even though you think a dosser doesn't 😂

I've never had ote wi wheaten in it but I do like the terrier crosses I can't show u just yet tho

• Haha 1

Look Black neck I ain't your enemy but I will fight my corner same as you 👍

I don't rate straight bull crosses as in three quarters for big game I don't mind half X's for rabbit bags and I know there weakness I was running in the eighties with the Donny lads at night with straight Mayfield and Reid X's 

So think I do know a little bit ..

I bought two3/4 greyhound Kerry blues at 200 a piece from old  Ginger french they were carrying to hand shushies alive what I needed to pay my way in life ..

Have seen Airedale X's etc 

So fair play to you but if you start giving it the big one and won't put up what does that make folk think 🤔

With all respect 😇