Am I missing summat 😇

On 30/01/2024 at 18:26, OldPhil said:

Salukis (and their hybrid cousins), sure ain't thick,...I've seen some real smart ones....

These ancient hounds just think a tad differently to other canines,...different, but certainly not stupid,. or as many would have us believe,..intractable🙄

Different is true Phil but once they know pack leader they do what's needed and nothing worse than a hound that looks at their owner for guidance in my honesty opinion wether for Coney or more 👍

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The staffy

Omg you lot😅 Have been reading for a while and I get to understand salukis are thick can't run fast etc etc. . I kept lurchers fifty years would not own another as big game and doubling up i

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

No I've seen many idiots not double up on reds and fallow stags  👍

Red stags would always want doubled on if you value your dogs life, red hinds and fallow bucks however can & have been done with single dogs, so if people choose to double on them that’s their choice but it doesn’t need to be done 

• Like 1

No it doesn't if you value your dogs life out fallow are bigger than Scottish reds for sure as are our reds 😇

I lived off deer for 25 years (a poet and don't you know it 😇)

I have never worked never claimed how about you 😎

I've never been scotland but I'm thinking of going this year getting a cottage and just living like a dosser there then coming back to brum after I've took full advantage of the surroundings then dossing round here 

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

No it doesn't if you value your dogs life out fallow are bigger than Scottish reds for sure as are our reds 😇

I lived off deer for 25 years (a poet and don't you know it 😇)

I have never worked never claimed how about you 😎

So would u say your a dosser

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Penda said:

I've never been scotland but I'm thinking of going this year getting a cottage and just living like a dosser there then coming back to brum after I've took full advantage of the surroundings then dossing round here 

Must be a rich dosser price of a cottage up here ….

Salukis are slow makes my day and thick makes it better no good for heavy game on their own but roe and hinds  etc no bother that's good enough for me I've seen enough crap lurchers and edible game  messing to see me out 😂

Edited by juckler123
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

Must be a rich dosser price of a cottage up here ….

No il rent 1 for a while be alrite or I might just live in a cave either way I'm gonna get there